Jordan Devlin

Raw is about to go on air and Judgement Day is all grouped up backstage.

"I think that Dom and I are gonna start the show." Rhea grins to herself. Dominick hanging off her shoulder.

"Oh, what a surprise!" You mumble under your breath from next to Finn.

Finn nudges you gently on the shoulder, warning you not to start something. But Rhea managed to hear your little comment. "What was that, Y/N?" She asks you with a raised brow.

"Nothing." You reply dryly. "Have fun out there." You fake a smile.

Rhea stares down at you for a moment through her thick false lashes but does not say anything else. She walks off and beckons Dominick to follow her.

Once Rhea and Doninick are gone, Finn turns to you with a stern look on his face. "Really, Y/N?" He scolds you.

"What?" You huff. "I'm right, aren't I?" You defend yourself. "Just because she's a champ doesn't mean she's got to act all high and mighty."

"Just, don't start anything with Rhea, Y/N. Please." Finn begs you.

You roll your eyes at your best friend but give in to his demand and nod. "Yeah yeah." You grumble.

Rhea and Dominick come back through the curtain a few minutes later after both of them managed to stir the pot and get Dom booked for a match. They walk over to you, Finn and Damien grinning at themselves.

"Now that'a how you open a show." Rhea laughs with Dominick.

"Yeah, being bitchy and entitled to the crowd until someone wants to come out and finally shut you up. Real original." You just can't help yourself.

Finn clenches his jaw next to you and rubs his forehead. He knows a fight can't be far out, now.

"What was that?" Rhea glares at you with a hand on her hip.

"Yeah! You can't talk to Mami like that." Dominick steps in.

You roll your eyes and shoot daggers at Dominick. "Fuck, you are so annoying!" You sneer at him. "Are you even capable of doing anything but dickriding Rhea like your life depends on it?!"

"Hey!" Rhea steps in.

"And you! God, I cannot stand you!" You point a finger at her. "We get it! You're every teenage boys and gay girl's fantasy woman! No one cares! Try getting an actual personality and fans that aren't horny teenage boys!" You fume.

The room falls silent as you and Rhea size one another up. Rhea goes to speak up finally, but you stop her. "Don't!" You warn Rhea. "I'm sorry, Finn. I love you, but I can't spend another second pretending to care about those two. I'm out!" You turn sharply on your heel and dismiss yourself.

You storm out of the backstage area fuming to yourself. People duck out of the way as they see you coming down the hall. But one person doesn't budge when you cross his path. Finn's old protege, JD McDonagh. Aka Jordan Devlin.

"Woah, who are you headed out to kill?" Jordan puts a hand out in front of him and stops you from advancing down the hallway.

"I'm not in the mood, Jordan!" You growl.

Jordan chuckles but doesn't budge. "Well, I can see that." He chuckles. "Where's Finn at? Or the rest of your crew?" He asks you.

"Ugh, don't even get me started." You seethe. "If I have to hear about Rhea or that idiot Dominick again I swear I'm gonna lose it." You grit your teeth.

"That so?" Jordan replies. "Hell, say the word, darling. I'll head over and kick some manner into Ol' Dominick's ass right now." He suggests.

You shake your head, finally coming down from your outburst. "If I wanted that idiot's ass kicked, I'd do it myself, Jordan." You insist.

"Fair enough." Jordan nods. "You can always hang out with me tonight, darling.  I'd love your company tonight if you're not hanging with Finn and the crew." He offers.

You think for a moment. The idea of hanging out with Jordan again doesn't sound terrible. The two of you used to hang out often back when Finn was still training him.

"I guess hanging out with you might not be so bad." You tease Jordan with a sly smile. "So, what's up? Got any plans for tonight?" You ask him.

"I've got one that you might like, yeah." Jordan nods and slings a casual arm over your shoulder. "I'm sure that you're aware that your bestie Rhea got Dom scheduled for a match tonight?"

You nod and turn your head to face Jordan as the two of you walk. "No, you didn't." You are quick to realize what Jordan is implying.

"Oh, but I did, darlin'." Jordan nods with a mischievous grin.

"No way!" You laugh. "Oh, this is perfect!" You clap your hands together. "I could kiss you right now, Devlin!"

Jordan laughs with you and holds his arms open with an inviting smile. "Lay one on me then, darlin'." He offers.

"I was kidding." You roll your eyes with a playful giggle. "Maybe if you win though." You tease him.

"Against Dominick Mysterio? Easy." Jordan scoffs confidently. "Come on. Let's go score ourselves an easy win for me and some sweet revenge for you."

You and Jordan head down to the curtain. Dominick is already out in the ring with Rhea at his side. And neither of them has any idea what's about to happen to them.

Jordan's music hits and he heads through the curtain. You wait a few seconds so he can get his full entrance done before you head out and shock the crowd.

You lock eyes with Rhea as you make your way to Jordan's side and he slings his arm around you again. She stares daggers at you and you return the look of disdain. Dominick is a little surprised to see you with Jordan. But one whisper from Rhea and he's ready to go.

"Go kick his ass." You offer Jordan a last word of encouragement before he climbs into the ring.

The match begins and you stalk around the ring to where the commentary table is. Rhea sneers at you as you pass her, but you just keep on walking.

"Y/N! This is certainly a surprise." Corey greets you when you walk over to his side of the table. "Tell us, why exactly are you out here with JD Mconagh instead of your Judgement Day colleges?" He asks you.

"I am no longer affiliated in any way with Judgement Day, Corey." You explain with a smile. "I joined Judgement Day when it was a group for people that wanted to be dominant and on top." You add. "Not some rat tag group of wannabes and glorified social media stars."

Rhea turns around when she hears your statement. The two of you stare at one another for a moment before you casually go back to chatting with Corey. You voice your displeasure that Finn won't be joining you. But besides that, you show no remorse for your prompt exit from the group.

Around the end of the match, Rhea takes it upon herself to help Dominick out so he can pull a win. But you are there just in time to stop her.

"Why don't we let mister Latino Heat, handle this himself, Rhea." You stand directly in her path.

"Ha! You think that I'm scared of you?" Rhea laughs.

You stand your ground with a cool smile on your face. "I know you are." You grin at her. "You're scared of me, Rhea because I have the one thing that all those other girls didn't. A partner."

The bell rings again and Rhea's head snaps to the ring just in time to see Jordan's hand being raised. You laugh as she fumes and slip into the ring and over to Jordan's side.

"Nice work, distracting Rhea for me." Jordan grins as you raise his hand in victory.

"My pleasure." You grin at Rhea outside the ring with Dominick. "You won. So lay one on me, ace." You tap your lips gently.

Jordan cracks a larger-than-life grin. "Yes, ma'am." He wastes no time and you find yourself in a dip before Jordan's lips are on yours.