Spending Time

It was an early morning and you decided to jog around the neighbourhood with Dongwoon and Lauren. The rest of the BEAST membrs were still in bed. It's been such a long time that the 3 siblings spent time together and all of you seemed happy. Lauren was jogging beside Dongwoon while you jogged in front of them while listening to your mp3. After a few rounds, all of you decided to rest on one of the benches in the park.

"Unnie, oppa. I love jogging with the both of you," Lauren smiled earnestly.

"Me too. Let's spend time together more often," You smiled.

"Yes. I'll make sure to spend a lot of time with my two beautiful sisters," Dongwoon pinched lightly both your's and Lauren's cheeks.

All three of you laughed and joked around. After that, all of you decided to go to the supermarket to buy groceries for lunch. While looking for things to buy, Lauren asked,"Oppa, when will ahjumma be back?"

"Hmm..maybe the next few months? She has some important things to take care of. Wae? You miss ahjumma?" Dongwoon asked while taking 2 cartons of milk from the rack.

Lauren nodded and Dongwoon put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed while said,"Don't worry. She'll be back soon."

"Oppa, can we buy these?" You showed two containers of ripple ice cream.

"Tasha ah, we still have 1 container of ice cream in the fridge. Finish that up first," Dongwoon reminded you.

"But that was strawberry flavour...I want ripple ice cream..," You pouted.

"Tasha, if you still insist on -," Before Dongwoon could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by someone.

"Hey, aren't you Tasha...Eli hyung's friend?" Kiseop pointed with a smile.

"Kiseop?" You looked surprised to see him walking towards you.

Dongwoon then stepped in front of you and Lauren like an older brother would and asked Kiseop firmly,"Anything you want from my sister?"

"...Eobseoyo...I just want to say...Hi..that's all...," Kiseop looked confused at Dongwoon's stare.

"Did you just get discharged from the hospital..?" You asked him while peering over Dongwoon's shoulder.

"Uh...yeah..Yesterday night actually..I don't like to stay too long in the hospital..Too confined..," Kiseop told you.

"Erm! If there's nothing more, me and my sisters need to go back to shop for groceries. So IF you don't mind, we'll get going," Dongwoon turned to both you and Lauren and dragged both of you away from Kiseop.

Kiseop just watched all three of you walking off, looking more confused than before as he did not know why Dongwoon acted that way. However, as he was watching from the back view, he suddenly had some vague memories of him and a familiar girl that he seemed to be trying to remember her face.