Minhyuk & Illhoon & Kiseop

It's as if time stopped and only the both of you were there. Illhoon looked directly into your eyes and without knowing there's something that pulled him closer to you. Just then, you heard the door of the room clicked opened and you quickly pushed him away which led him dropped to the floor. Minhyuk came in, looking puzzled when he saw the both of you in the same room.

"...Did..I interrupt you guys or something...?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ah..n..no. We..we just talking,right Illhoon shii?" You asked him.

"Y..eah..," He lied with you.

"Right..," He didn't look convince.

"Minhyuk shii, do you need something?" You asked.

"Oh, I was just looking for Illhoon when Doojoon sunbae told me that he was here," Minhyuk gave a a poker face.

"Are we going already?" Illhoon got up and dusted off his clothes.

Of course we're going! You want to stay here till tomorrow, didn't you?" Changsub joined in and stood behind Minhyuk.

"Okay. Kaja," Illhoon walked towards the door.

Changsub grabbed Illhoon and put his hands on his shoulders while skipping downstairs.

"Minhyuk shii," You called his name.

"Ne?" He turned to you.

"Me and Illhoon didn't do anything just now if you wanted to know," You said to him.

"...Ara...," Minhyuk pretended to know that.

"Oh..okay. I'll see you in school then," You gave a relieved smile.

He returned a small smile and walked out.

You lied on your comfy bed and thought of Illhoon and Minhyuk. All of the sudden, your phone rang and you went to pick up your phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeobeoseyo..?" You answered.

"Tasha, can I meet you now?" The caller asked through the phone.

You brought the phone away and looked at whose calling. You rolled your eyes and asked,"Wae?"

"I have something important to talk to you about," Kiseop said.

"What's so important that you need to meet me? Don't you know that Dongwoon oppa don't like me meeting you?" You said to him.

"I know it's my fault but this is important. I really need to meet you," Kiseop said urgently.

"But it's late. Can we wait till tomorrow?" You said.

"Okay. I'll meet you at..," You nodded as he fixed on the meeting place.

As soon as you're done talking with him, you hung up and frowned *What could be so important that he needs to see me?*

Because of tomorrow's meeting, you couldn't sleep and tried to listen to your mp3 till you fell asleep.

=====================

The next morning, you woke up late. You hurried down and saw Lauren and the rest of the BEAST members eating breakfast together. You quickly sat down beside Gi Kwang and spread the bread with peanut butter.

"Are you late for school?" Gi Kwang asked.

You nodded while quickly munching your bread.

"Yah, Dongwoon ah. I thought you said her class at 11am," Yoseob said.

"Her class really starts at 11am. See," Dongwoon showed his phone which had your schedule.

"Yah, Tasha ah. It's not even 10:30am yet. Why are you rushing?" Hyunseung asked.

"I'm meeting someone before my class starts," You said while drinking your orange juice.

"Dugu?" Doo Joon asked you.

"A friend who I will be doing project with. We need to meet up for project before class starts cos..we need to share our ideas today in class," You lied.

"Is your friend a guy or a girl..?" Junhyung questioned you.

"..A..girl," You lied again.

"Good," Dongwoon said.

You looked at your watch and was about to spurt upon seeing the time. You quickly got up and kissed Lauren's and Dongwoon's cheek and ran towards the door.

"Tasha ah, want me to give you a ride?" Gi Kwang offered.

"It's okay oppa! I can manage! Bye!" You closed the door and went to catch the bus.

In the house,

"Ah...I'm so jealous...," Yoseob sighed.

"Waeyo?" Doo Joon nudged him.

"I wish I have a sister to do that to me," Yoseob sighed again.

"Do what?" Hyunseung looked at him with a doubtful look.

"Poppo," Yoseob pointed to his cheeks.

"Ah..That..Do you want me to kiss instead?" Doo Joon joked with him.

"Shireo," Yoseob quickly refused.

"Aww..C'mon. Let hyung kiss your cute cheeks," Doo Joon teased and get closer to Yoseob while grabbing his arm.

"Shireo!!! I don't want to be a gay!!!" Yoseob shouted to struggle free.

The rest of the members as well as Lauren laughed.

=====================

During that time, you reached the meeting place 10 mins late. You walked in and saw Kiseop waiting for you. He was sitting near the window while looking outside. You took your seat and he smiled upon seeing you.

"Sorry I'm late. So what do you want to talk about?" You asked him.

"Before we talked, let's order breakfast first," Kiseop said while signalling the waiter.

You wanted not to order yours but he already ordered some for you. The waiter walked off after he got the order.

"So what do you want to talk about?" You asked again.

"Let's wait for order to be here," Kiseop delayed.

Both you and Kiseop waited and the order arrived in a few mins. Kiseop went to cut half of pancakes into bite sizes. You went to cut yours while glancing at him suspiciously. Kiseop ate while savouring the taste.

You suddenly put down your knfe and fork and stood up from your seat. Kiseop looked up and asked,"Where are you going?"

"School. You just ask me out here just to have breakfast with you? Didn't you say you have something important to say to me?" You slowly getting angry with him.

"I'm going to but after we have our breakfast together," Kiseop told you.

"If you don't say it now, I'll be off," You said.

Kiseop just kept quiet and was thinking whether to say it or not. You waited but he still did not say anything. You grabbed your bag and was about to left the table when he grabbed your hand and spoke up. Your ears twitched and frowned upon hearing what he had said. You turned to look at him and could see that his face changed.