Home

You stepped into the Incheon International Airport after your flight from New York. You looked around to search for someone.

"Eonni!" You heard a familiar voice.

You looked at the direction and saw your little sister waving at you happily. You looked delighted and rushed to her. You went to hug her and picked her up.

"Lauren! Do you miss me?" You asked.

She nodded.

"How much?" You asked her.

"A lot!" She showed her actions with her arms.

You kissed her cheek after hearing that and she grinned.

"She's not the only one who misses you, you know."

You spunned around and saw your big brother standing behind you with a drink.

"Dongwoon Oppa!" You were excited to see him and he ruffled your hair.

"Lauren ah, did oppa treat you well when I'm gone?" You asked her.

"Of course I treat her well! Right princess?" Dongwoon beamed a smile at her.

She smiled happily and nodded.

Dongwoon helped you with the bags and all of you went home by his car. However the route home was different from the last time you took. Once all of you had reached, you stepped out of the car & looked around.

"Oppa, did we move house?" You looked bewildered by the house.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Dongwoon proudly say.

"It..is..," You were mesmerised by the big house.

Dongwoon led you inside & you held Lauren's hand. As you opened the door, you heard SURPRISE!!! You jumped in shock and saw the BEAST, 4MINUTE & GNA in the house. You saw the decorations & was touched.

"Welcome home, Tasha!" They unisonly said.

"Thank you!" You bowed gratefully.

"Let's start the party!! Yoohooo!!" Yoseob shouted happily.

"So do you like the surprise?" Dongwoon asked.

You nodded and beamed a smile. Dongwoon was glad and excused himself to put your things up in your room. Lauren had ran off to play with her favourite oppas - Yoseob & Doojoon. The 4Minute members & GNA surrounded you to ask about your stay in New York. They listened to every word you told them and they were awed. Then, you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around.

"Can I borrow her for a while?" Kikwang.

"Yah Kikwang ah, she was about tell us about the shoppings there and you had to interrupt," GNA eyed him.

"Tasha, Kikwang oppa always think about you when you're not around," Sohyun said in a soft tone but Kikwang can hear her as she was just beside him.

"Kikwang always ask about you," Gayoon told you.

"Yah!" Kikwang's face started to get bright red.

"Ahahahaha. He looks embarrased for some reason! Ladies, lets go over there. Let them have their own time," GNA winked at Kikwang and told the 4MINUTE members & they followed.

You turned to him and asked," Oppa had something to tell me?"

"Uh..Here. Our...new album. I'm sure Dongwoon hadn't shown you yet," Kikwang rubbed his back of his neck & shyly handed the album.

"Thank you oppa... Wah.. all the members looked handsome in their new concept," You gave him an appreciative smile and complimented.

His heart melted when he saw your sweet smile. He had a crush on you eversince Dongwoon introduced you to the members during the debut days. He tried to confess to you but the CEO forbid them to have a relationship at that time. Furthermore, having a relationship is going to be tough. During the years that you studying overseas, he had to slowly let go of his feelings towards you as he might felt that it might be a burden for you. So he decided to be just a big brother to you.

Both of you went to the porch and sat on the swings.

"So..you have completed your studies?" Kikwang asked.

"Ehm. But..I wanted to try something else," You told him.

"What is it?" Kikwang listened.

"I want to try being a singer," You said confidently.

"Are you sure? Being a singer is tough job, you know?" He seemed to disagree with you.

"I know but I just want to try. If I'm not cut for it, I'll back off," You said.

Suddenly someone gave both of a surprise from behind.

"Yaaaah ~ what are you guys doing?" Doojoon wriggled his eyebrows.

"Just talking," Kikwang answered.

"Talking about how much you misses her? Hehehehe," Hyunseung smirked.

"Hyunseung hyung!" Kikwang gave him punch on his arm.

"Ow!" Hyunseung rubbed his arm in pain.

"Oppas, where is Lauren?" You asked.

"She's with me," Junhyung said while carrying her.

"Lately, Lauren had been sticking with him. I'm sooo jealous!" Yoseob whispered.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Dongwoon joined in.

"A good thing? Her love for me will be passed to him," Yoseob pointed to Junhyung and pouted.

"Why did you blame me for? She has the right to love all of us, right princess?" Junhyung smiled at Lauren.

She nodded and smiled widely.

"Lauren ah, you love me more don't you?" Yoseob approached her and said in a cute tone.

She looked over to Junhyung and back to Yoseob.

"Hyung, what did you to her to make her more attracted to you?" Yoseob asked Junhyung.

"Why should I tell you? It's our little secret, right?" Junhyung smiled at her affectionately.

You looked over to Junhyung. He seemed to be more open than the last time you saw him. You saw Lauren giggled as she was being tickled by Yoseob.

You breathed in the fresh air and smiled to yourself while watching at the CUBE family in the house.

*It feels good to be home*

=====================

The next morning, you got ready to send Lauren off to school. Dongwoon had already went out as he had schedules to attend to. You held Lauren's hand and both of you sang Lauren's favourite song while walking to school.

"Minhyuk oppa!!" Lauren stopped her tracks & called the guy who was wearing a black singlet and black training pants.

You saw him waved at your little sister and walked towards her.

"Annyeong my little princess," He smiled and waved while squatting to be the same height.

"Oppa, have you met my big sister?" Lauren tugged his singlet.

He looked up but was blinded by the light. He stood up and saw you standing while looking at him, wondering who is he.

"Lauren, who is he?" You asked her.

"Eonni, this is Minhyuk oppa. He is in the same company with Dongwoon oppa," Lauren told you.

"Hi, my name's Lee Minhyuk," He smiled & pulled out his hand towards you.

"I'm Lauren's older sister, Tasha," You introduced yourself and shooked his hand.

Minhyuk looked at you and he felt his heart began to thump fast. You smiled at him and he nervously smile. Somehow, he felt some kind of electric flowing thru' his body when shaking with your hands.