A nuisance

The next morning, you woke up early and decided to make breakfast for the BEAST members. However, your phone kept ringing and ringing from last night which made you distracted to get back to sleep. Feeling annoyed, you decided to switch off your phone. Just then, someone wrapped your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Morning angel," Gi Kwang greeted.

"Oppa, did you sleep well?" You asked him.

"Hmm.. surprisingly yes..eventhough Dujun hyung snores like a pig," Gi Kwang thought of Dujun's snores.

"Gi Kwang dis you badmouth me?" A sudden voice echoed the kitchen.

Gi Kwang talked softly to you and said before letting you go,"Busted.."

He turned around to face Dujun with innocent look and asked,"Tasha ah, did I badmouth him?"

You just chuckled lightly and went back to cooking without giving a reply. Dujun walked towards Gi Kwang but he tried to run away and they chased all over the kitchen. Yoseob and Junhyung walked into the kitchen and saw the ruckus.

"What happened here?" Yoseob looked around the kitchen.

"Yoseob ah!! Help me! I think Dujun hyung wants to kill me!" Gi Kwang swiftly hid behind Yoseob.

"Yah, get back here. Bwoh? I snore like a pig?" Dujun scoffed.

Both Yoseob and Junhyung looked at one another and burst into laughing which made Dujun frowned.

"Yah, both of you too think I snore like a PIG?!" Dujun looked in disbelief.

Before Dujun could grab hold of the three of them, Hyunseung and Dongwoon walked in. Hyunseung went to stop them with a special tactic while Dongwoon went to help to bring the food to the dining table.

"Morning oppa," You smiled at him.

"Morning. You're looking cheerful today," Dongwoon smiled,

"Am I? Maybe it's because of the oppas there," You pointed out and giggled.

"I'm glad you are smiling again," Dongwoon curved a smile.

=============

At the dining table, everyone was eating quietly unlike the usual behaviours. You turned to Hyunseung who was sitting beside you and asked softly,"Oppa, what did you do to them?"

"Something painful," Hyunseung grinned innocently towards you and after that back to his food.

Dujun suddenly stood up as soon as he finished his food. He grabbed his bowl and walked to the kitchen to wash. But the way he walked made you noticed of him.

"Dujun oppa...why did you walk so awkwardly?" You asked.

"My butt seemed paralysed after what Hyunseung did to me..," Dujun grooaned in pain.

"Hyunseung oppa...?" You turned to Hyunseung who was calmly eating his food.

"That's what you get for causing all the ruckus early in the morning," Hyunseung said.

"But Hyunseung oppa, didn't you oppas have live broadcast later?" You looked at Dujun with a worried look.

"Don't worry the pain will wear off, right Dongwoon?" Hyunseung asked.

"Right. So don't worry Tasha. They'll be fine before that," Dongwoon reassured you.

"So Tasha, don't worry about us. Hurry up and go to school. We'll help you clean up this mess," Dongwoon continued.

"Ah..ye..," You finished your last bite before going to school.

=============

In school, you were diligently studying for one of your modules when someone brought a drink for you. You looked up and saw Minhyuk standing in front of you.

"Have a drink," Minhyuk smiled,

"Thanks," You smiled back and sipped on the drink he bought for you.

"What are you studying diligent for?" He peered on the notes that you scribbling on.

"Just for the upcoming test next week. Don't you have class?" You asked.

"Not until 2pm. I still have a lot of time to relax," Minhyuk grinned.

Just then, your phone rang and you saw Kiseop's name on the screen. Minhyuk saw your annoyed expression and asked,"He called you many times didn't he?"

"Uh...yeah..I don't know what he wants. He kept calling me since last night," You complained.

"Ah..its no wonder you have eyebags," Minhyuk looked at your eyes.

"Eyebags?!" You went to look at phone screen mirror and looked at your eyes.

Minhyuk chuckled at your cute reaction and said while watching the birds,"But you're still pretty with the eyebags."

You stopped looking at your screen and looked flustered at his compliment. Minhyuk then turned to you and curved a charming smile. You were mesmerised by his smile and your heart seemed to waver. Just then, Minhyuk reached out his hand towards your fringe and brushed off a leaf from it. You then stopped dazing and looked back at your notes. Minhyuk accompanied you till your third period. You looked at your watch and packed your books to go for your class. You then looked to your side and saw Minhyuk napping. You peered at his calming face and smiled. As the weather is getting cold, you put your coat on him before going for class.

After you had gone, Minhyuk slowly woke up and watched you walking off. He touched your coat and felt warmth.

=============

After school, you decided to go home straight but was stopped by a red car. You rounded your eyes when you saw who came out from the car. Everyone who past by, stopped and wondered what's going on. Kiseop put away his sunglasses and looked towards you.

"Tasha, want a ride home?" Kiseop shamelessly offered to send you home.

You walked past him and he swiftly grabbed hold of your wrist.

"Look. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday," Kiseop apologised.

"Kiseop shii, let go of my hand," You demanded without looking back at him.

"Tasha ah, let me explain. It's all a misunderstanding. Let's head to somewhere quiet to discuss this," Kiseop told you.

"Kiseop shii, people are watching. Can you please let go?!" You turned to him, feeling vexed.

"If she says to let go, let go," Someone from the side said.

Both you and Kiseop looked to where the voice is. Minhyuk approached them and roughly let go of Kiseop's grip.

"Don't interfere with our business. So get out of here before I punched that face of yours," Kiseop glared at Minhyuk.

"Dongwoon had trusted me to protect her from you. YOU should be the one leave this area," Minhyuk glared back.

"Yah, don't you know who I am? I'm your sunbae and you should respect that," Kiseop emphasised.

"You should respect ladies first," Minhyuk pointed out.

All of the sudden, a fist when flying onto Minhyuk's face and he fell to the ground making all the people who eere watching gasped especially you.