Going out with Kiseop

"I..'m...suffering from....cancer..," Kiseop told you.

Your ears twitched and you turned to him. You saw his downcast look and you sat back down.

"Did..you mean to say..that you have that cancer..? How could this be..happened..?" You sounded worried.

Kiseop told you what happened yesterday and your face changed.

=====================

In class, Minhyuk noticed that you were day dreaming throughout the lesson.

*Something must have happened this morning* Minhyuk thought, but still continuing teaching the class.

After school, you decided to go home straight home when you saw Kiseop was surrounded by a group of girls. You secretly went close to them to eardroppes.

"Oppa, wanna hang out with us?" One of the girls asked.

"C'mon oppa. We'll treat you if you go with us," Another said.

"Sorry girls. I have someone to go with today," Kiseop rejected them.

"Is she special to you?" The girls asked.

"Ehm," He smiled.

"Dugu oppa?" They asked with a curious look.

Kiseop just smiled to himself and the girls left him, feeling disappointed. On the other side, you were surprised that Kiseop actually rejected the girls. Normally he would just play along with them and will go with the girls no matter what. You slowly walked towards him who was waiting leisurely at the bench. He saw you coming over and he brightened up.

"Ready to go?" Kiseop asked while standing up.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Somewhere that you like," He smiled and held your hand.

=====================

He drove until the car stopped outside a big building. You looked astounded by the view and you were awed. Kiseop opened the door for you and you got out.

"What is this place?" You asked Kiseop.

"You'll see. C'mon," He pulled you into the building.

As both you went in, you were shocked to see a lot of people.

"Why is there a lot of people here? Is there something going on here?" You looked around the place.

Suddenly there was an announcement,"People who had applied for auditioning please went into the room in front of you and makes sure you have your number tag. We will begin shortly."

*Auditioning?!* You turned to Kiseop and said,"Did he say auditioning?"

"Yep. I've registered your name in. I heard you wanted to be a singer like your brother. Coincidentally, this company held auditions today. So I thought of you," Kiseop said.

"Yah, you didn't get me to get prepared!! I don't even know what to audition!" You slapped his back with a mixture of nervous.

"You'll be fine. I heard you sing before. Your singing is good," Kiseop gave a thumbs up.

You sighed and thought it over. This is the only chance that you can fulfil your dream. You decided to go ahead with it and Kiseop went to wait for you.

After hours of waiting, your turn was up. Kiseop cheered for you and you went in. You went in with a nervous heart as there were 3 judges sitting there.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Tasha imida," You introduced yourself.

"Tasha shii. Here. You put that you have good singing and acting abilities. Can you show us what you have prepared?" One of the judges asked.

"Ne," You adjusted your voice and started to sing your favourite song.

The sweet melody filled the room and the judges seemed to be keen of your singing abilities. When you ended your song, they asked you to act a crying scene.

=====================

After the audition, you came out excitedly and without knowing you went to hug Kiseop.

"I'm in!!! I'm in!!!!" You exclaimed.

Kiseop was glad that you made it but was more happy that you hugged him. Just then, you made eye contact with him and yoy realised that you were super close to him. You quickly let go of the hug and felt awkward. Kiseop went to embrace you again with a tighter hug and said,"Let's stay like this for a little while."

You didn't resist and let him embrace you. You remembered what he told you that morning.

=====================

"I have only..a few months to live..and I have yet to have my wish fulfilled..," Kiseop said in a sad tone.

"What wish..?" You asked with curiousity.

"I..want to do some memorable things with you before I die...," Kiseop told you.

You just kept quiet and he added on,"..Can we get back together..?"

He looked into your eyes with earnest and you can't seem to look away.

=====================

Back to the audition area,

"Tasha, gwenchana?" Kiseop lightly shook your shoulders.

"Bwoh?" You quit daydreaming and looked at him.

"Do you want to get dinner together later?" Kiseop asked.

"I can't today. I've promised Lauren that I'll be taking her out for dinner since ahjumma is not in house for a month," You said to him.

"Why don't we have dinner together? I know a great restaurant for us three," Kiseop smiled.

"I don't know..I mean..Lauren..," You thought of Lauren as she might be uncomfortable with Kiseop.

=====================

During dinner time, Lauren was eating happily and said,"Oppa, the food is yummy!!"

"You don't have to treat us in thid fancy restaurant you know...Normal place will do," You told him.

"I can treat your little sister once in a while can I?" Kiseop smiled towards Lauren who was eating happily.

"Unnie, is oppa your boyfriend?" Lauren asked.

"Aniya Lauren ah. He's..just a friend," You said.

"Kere?" Lauren looked at Kiseop then to you.

"Lauren ah, after this we'll go straight home okay. Dongwoon oppa will be home in two hours' time," You said to her.

"Ne," She smiled.

After eating, all of you walked home and soon reached your place. You were about to take Lauren who was sleeping at his arms when he said,"I'll carry her to her room."

You opened the door to Lauren's room and he slowly put her on the bed and tucked her in. After that both of you went out and you accompanied him to the door.

"Thank you for the dinner. Goodnight," You were about to close the door when he stopped the door from closing.

Kiseop without hesitation gave a peck on your lips which made you surprised by his sudden action. He slowly leaned back and said,"Thank you for going out with me. Goodnight."

Then he turned and walked off. You touched your warm lips while watching him walking off.