Kiseop own invitation

A few days later, you were alone with Lauren. Ahjumma was given a week holiday to spend with her family. You were watching your favourite variety show - Roommate with Lauren when there was a knock on the door. Lauren volunteered to open the door as she rememebered Minhyuk and Illhoon will be coming to the house. She skipped to the door and opened with feeling excited. As she opened the door, her expression changed as she did not expect him to be at the door.

"Hello Lauren," Kiseop bowed down to her level and smiled.

She did not respond as she was too surprised to see him. Kiseop scanned the house and asked,"Is your unnie home?"

"...Un...Unnie..?" Lauren stuttered and her eyes was directed to the living room which led to Kiseop to know about your whereabouts.

"I guess she is," Kiseop walked inside the house without Lauren inviting him.

Meanwhile you were wondering what took Lauren so long at the door. She called her sister,"Lauren ah, whose at the door?"

Instead of Lauren responding to her question, someone else answered the question,"Tasha, is everything well?"

Her ears pricked upon that voice and got up from the sofa. She turned behind and her eyes widened when she saw Kiseop. Then she saw Lauren who stood far from Kiseop from behind. Lauren looked scared and Tasha said with a smile to her,"Lauren, go to your room. I need to talk to this person for a while."

Lauren walked to her room, still feeling unsettled with Kiseop in the house. Once Lauren's gone, Tasha folded her arms across and looked towards Kiseop with a glare,"What are you doing here?"

"Oh..just wondering how's my girlfriend is doing..," Kiseop sneered.

"For the last time, I'm not YOUR girlfriend and I'm doing better without you," You emphasised.

"For someone who was about to debut to showbiz, really have the nerve to mess around with their sunbae. Well..you can't blame anyone for that. Cos it's that cool attitude that made me like you more," Kiseop approached you closer but you walked backwards to prevent him from walking towards you any further.

"Don't come any closer," You said sternly.

"There were news report about me after that conference that day..That guy really was smart to get hold of the cctv..He really want to be a superhero in front of you..," Kiseop raised on of his eyebrows.

Then you were stuck to the wall. Kiseop placed his hand on the wall and looked at you. His expression then changed to an expression that you can't comprehend.

"I know that you won't believe me...but I'm sorry for what I've done," Kiseop looked apologetic.

Upon hearing his sudden apology, you looked stumped. You looked away from him and said,"Well, your apology did not mean anything. If you think I can always forgive you for your wrongdoings especially when you involved my friends and my family, you're wrong."

Kiseop then lifted your chin and both of you looked at each other's eyes.

"I'm really sorry. I'm doing this because I..I love you. I tried to forget you after we go separate ways but my heart still yearns for you. I tried to replace you by hooking up with other girls, but they can't compare to you," Kiseop expressed his feelings.

There was an awkward silence for a while. Then, Kiseop lean close to you but before his lips could touch your lips, you stopped him by putting your hand at his chest and said,"I'm sorry but we can't go further than this. I have no feelings for you. You and me are no more. You need to let go the feelings you have for me because you know that I won't return those feelings back to you.Besides, I...like someone else."

Kiseop stopped whatever he was about to do and kind of surprise of your confession. He sighed and said,"And I know who that might be."

Just then, both of you heard running footsteps coming towards the living room. You heard your name being called and both of you turned to see Minhyuk and Ilhoon running into the living room. Kiseop then sighed and at the same time chuckled lightly,"There goes your white knights."

They ran towards you and Minhyuk asked worriedly,"You okay?"

You nodded. Ilhoon turned to Kiseop and asked,"Did he do something to you before we arrive here?"

Kiseop rolled his eyes and turned his back while saying,"Tasha, I'm off."

Kiseop walked to the door, leaving Minhyuk and Ilhoon dumbfounded. You then asked,"Did Lauren called the both of you to rush over?"

"Uh, yeah. She's scared that something terrible might happen to you," Minhyuk told you.

You observed Ilhoon worried look and asked," Ilhoon shii, this is the first time I see you looking worried."

Ilhoon looked slightly embarassed and muttered,"I'm not worried. I..I just.."

"Well, he IS worried for you. Once he heard that Kiseop went to your house, he wanted us to rush over," Minhyuk chuckled.

"...Uh..No, I didn't!!" Ilhoon's face getting more red.

You then hold his hand and smiled towards him while saying,"Thank you fr worrying about me."

Ilhoon's heart was beating fast upon your touch and tried to stay calm while avoiding looking at you. Minhyuk just chuckled at Ilhoon's expression.