Not A Good Day

"Unnie~!!" You heard Lauren calling you.

You turned and saw your little sister running towards you for an embrace. You hugged her with a smile and she sat beside you. Lauren greeted Minhyuk while the rest of his members well as BEAST members walking towards their table.

"Oppa, so where are we having dinner?" You asked Dongwoon.

"You'll see when we get there later," Dujun said with a smile.

They then walked out from the building and rode their own cars. You sat down in between Gi Kwang & Lauren. Gi Kwang noticed that you looked listless and nudged your shoulder while asking,"You okay?"

"...No..," You sighed.

"Wae?" Gi Kwang asked.

Seeing that everyone is deeply asleep with their headphones on, you carefully talked with Gi Kwang with some problems.

"It's about...Kiseop..," You started confided to him.

"What about him? Did he do something to you?" Gi Kwang asked, frowned.

"No..he wants us to be back together..," You told him what happened earlier on.

=====

While telling him the story, Gi Kwang face changed.

"He won't stop till he gets you, am I right?" Gi Kwang said.

You nodded and added,"I really wished he would just stop. Like seriously. It made me think twice to work with him."

"Are you really positively sure that he doesn't clearly remember what had happened back then?" Gi Kwang asked you.

"Positive. What he heard from Eli, is just a brief. Eli did not know the real story behind it," You told him.

"This is a big problem especially when you are still working with him," Gi Kwang rubbed his chin while thinking of a solution.

Unexpectedly, your brother heard a deep sigh and asked you from the front seat,"Is everything okay?"

You and Gi Kwang looked slightly surprised upon his sudden question and swallowed hard.

"Oh..oppa..you're awake?" You stuttered a little.

"About 2 mins ago...Tasha ah, did something happen on the set?" Dongwoon asked.

"Oh..uh..everything's okay..It's just that I've been offered to model for Blaine's new designs," You diverted his attention to you being the model.

"Yah..that's great news. I heard BTOB will be modelling for his designs too," Dongwoon said.

"Yeah," You tried to sound happy.

Gi Kwang then looked at you who was looking worried. He then whispered to you,"I think it's better to tell him the truth now."

You then bit your bottom lip and hesitated. You then looked towards your brother who was drinking his water. You took a deep breath and called his name,"Dongwoon oppa..."

Dongwoon answered,"Ehm?"

"There's something i need to tell you..But promise me that you don't do anything rash..," You said to him.

"What is it?" Dongwoon suddenly seemed curious at what you were trying to say to him.

You calmed yourself and was about to open your mouth when their manager said,"Okay guys! We're here! Wake up."

"W..e're here? So fast?" Hyunseung yawned.

"Like finally," Dujun stepped out from the car.

Dongwoon then turned to face you and asked,"So what are you going to say just now?"

"Oh..umm..maybe later. Let's just head out for dinner," You changed topic and stepped out of the car, followed by Gi Kwang.

All of you entered the restaurant and sat at the vacant seats available. Dujun helped to order the food for all of you and decided to treat all of you for dinner. After a while everyone chatted among themselves.

Minhyuk who sat across you, decided to start a conversation with you but said someone's name softly,"Still worried about Kiseop sunbaenim?"

"Yeah..I'm not ready to tell Dongwoon oppa yet..I'm scared that Dongwoon oppa would ask me to stop acting in that sitcom after I told him about that guy..," You sounded worried.

"Are you talking about me?" Someone suddenly whispered to your ear.

Both you and Minhyuk turned behind and saw Kiseop standing behind you. Luckily the others were still talking. Kiseop was wearing a snapback and sunglasses which led the people not to recognise him except for you due to his voice.

"Ki..I mean..you..what are you doing here?" You looked around and back to face him.

"I..was passing by this restaurant when I saw you through the restaurant's window..," Kiseop told you.

"So..this is your important family dinner?" Kiseop asked while looking at BTOB and BEAST members.

"They are my family," You said and then to avoid any suspicion, you quietly stood up and pulled his arm to bring him somewhere your brother wouldn't see Kiseop.

=======

When both of you were somewhere quiet, you looked at him and asked,"Seriously Kiseop...I want you to go home now. I don't want the others to see you especially my brother."

Kiseop just smiled as if he had this planned out which made you curious with his smile.

"Why are you smiling?" You asked.

"Nothing. I just like when you got angry. It's cute," Kiseop lightly pinched your pink cheeks.

You quickly let go of his pinch as you felt uncomfortable. Just then, your phone rang & saw Dongwoon's name. You hesitated to pick up his call and asked Kiseop to keep quiet.

"Hello, oppa," You answered.

"Are you okay? I was told by Minhyuk that you had a stomach ache," Dongwoon asked worriedly.

"Umm..y..yeah..But I'm fine now," You lied and then looked at Kiseop who was playing with the end of your long wavy hair.

While you were talking, Kiseop took the opportunity to kiss your lips. Your eyes widened in shock and silent for a moment which made your brother wondered what happened. Kiseop then break the kiss and smiled. You looked at him with disbelief. Without you noticed, there was a snap from someone in a corner, taking the pictures.

"Tasha ah? Are you still there?" Dongwoon asked.

After hearing Dongwoon calling you multiple times, you answered,"Yeah..Oppa..I need to wash my hands. I'll be back in a few minutes."

After you hung up the phone, your face turned cold and angry.

"What was that for?" You sounded angry.

Kiseop didn't answer your question and decided to exit his way after what he did. You watched him walking, somehow feeling uneasy.

====

You then walked back to the table after what happened. Minhyuk noticed you were stoning and asked you softly,"Did he do something to you?"

You didn't answer as you were too preoccupied with what happened earlier on. While you were away, the food they ordered had arrived.

"Tasha..are you okay?" Minhyuk asked.

"Uh..y..yeah..," You tried to fake a smile after stoning a little while ago.

=====

Meanwhile outside the restaurant, Kiseop with someone.

"Did you get that?" Kiseop asked.

"Of course! Look," That mysterious guy showed the pictures that he took.

Kiseop smirked and looked back at where you were sitting.

"Great job..Just give me the softcopy. I'll let you know when you can publish them," Kiseop scoffed.