Deep Secret

As usual, you went for your sitcom shoot, not knowing what Kiseop had something in mind. During break, your phone vibrated and you opened the Watsapp. You froze as soon as you saw what was being sent. You looked left and right and checked the photos being sent by an unknown number. Just then, the PD called her to standby. You quickly put away your phone and tried to calm down for the shoot although the pictures were still on your mind. Kiseop saw her from where he sat and approached you from behind.

"Hi," Kiseop showed his genuine smile.

You did not answer as you were too preoccupied. Kiseop then smirked by himself and thought *The pictures must already be sent to her.*

"Guys, we are going to start shooting in 5 minutes. Get ready," The director said aloud.

The rest of the staff and the casts got into position. You shooked off those thoughts and went to focus on your sitcom.

======

After hours of shooting, you went into your dressing room and tried to clear off your mind. Then there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened the door yourself. Upon opening the door, you saw a box of chocolate covering that someone's face.

"Care to eat these chocolates with me?" Kiseop asked.

"I'm in no mood to eat chocolates. Ask someone else," You grown tired of his approach towards you.

"But you're the only one I want to share with," Kiseop said.

"No means no. Besides I don't want to create more rumors between you and me," You said to him.

"Rumors? Do you mean there are rumors between us?" Kiseop acted innocent.

You raised one of your eyebrows and asked him,"You mean you didn't receive any photos..?"

"What photos?" Kiseop pretended to show confusion.

You took out your phone and showed him the pictures sent to you. Kiseop looked through the phones, acting shocked and asked,"Who took these photos?"

You watched his reaction, still doubting him and asked,"Are you sure these are not from yours?"

"No," He firmly said.

Then you took your phone away from him and kept inside your pocket.

"Since you are not the one, you can leave," You said to him.

"Whoever this person is, he sure wants to bring you down," Kiseop said.

But Kiseop did not budge and continue eating the chocolates. You looked at him and repeated,"I said you can go."

"I won't till you eat one of these chocolates," Kiseop insisted.

You looked at him in disbelief and unwillingly ate one. Feeling happy, Kiseop walked off towards his dressing room. You walked back to your seat, still wondering who might be the culprit who took those photos.

*Should I inform oppa about this..?* She thought while in dilemma.

======

Back at home, you sat on the sofa alone. Your little sister went to take her afternoon nap. You switched on the tv to entertain yourself and clicked on the channels until a particular channel that attracts your attention.

"Oh..it's Minhyuk shii...," You muttered and watched the interview of Minhyuk and one new actress as you had never see her before.

"Minhyuk shii, I heard that this will be your first movie that you will be going to the lead. How do you feel?" The interviewer asked.

"I personally feel honoured to act with the very best actors and actresses in this movie. So far, they are well to get along with," Minhyuk said with a smile.

"Including Minkyung shii?" The interviewer asked politely.

"Yes. Even though she's new in the industry, she's a natural on the set," Minhyuk praised her.

Minkyung who heard that, sheepishly smiled and looked at him flirtingly while saying,"I'm not really that good. He just like to make me feel good."

She naturally linked arms with him which made him react unexpectedly. You who werr watching the scene, spurted water that you had been drinking.

"Ohhhh...I see a romance coming on. Is therr something WE should know?" The interviewer felt that this interview is getting juicy.

Before Minhyuk could say anything, Minkyung said flirtingly,"So as to let the viewers know, we will have a romance in the movie."

"Ooooo...Interesting. During that romance in the movie, do you both felt that there is something more between the two of you...like love?" The interviewer wanted the interview to get more juicy.

"Of course!" Minkyung replied with a wide smile.

Minhyuk listened to her in disbelief and corrected her,"What she meant was, we only felt "love" in the set to relate to our romance storyline. Other than that, we are just colleagues."

"Oh..he is just being modest..-," Minkyung tried to create a scandal but her sentence was being cut off by Minhyuk,"I have someone that I like."

Minhyuk then politely let go of her linking arms and smiled to the camera.

"Hmm..so does that mean you have someone in mind? Like a real love interest?" The interviewer asked discreetly.

"Well..maybe if that person also feels the same way as I do," Minhyuk looked straight to the camera while chuckling at his own comment.

*...Is...he...talking...about me..?....Aniya..Aniya..* You tried to deny while shaking your head furiously but your heart seemed to say yes.

Then you continued to focus again to the TV and the interviewer continued asking,"Omona...may we know who might this lucky lady who managed to capture your heart?"

Minhyuk just chuckled again without giving a clear answer.

======

Just then, your brother and his members just got back home. Dongwoon and Yoseob sat in between you and asked what were you watching which made your face flushed.

"...Just some...K-star news..," You took a deep breath and your face came back to normal.

"Anything interesting?" Gi Kwang joined in.

"..Aniya..Just some random gossip news..," You answered and went to excuse yourself to go to your room to have a rest.