He's back

You pulled him away from his hug and stood a little further from him.

"What are you doing here and how did you know I live here?" You questioned him.

"Firstly I'm here to see you & secondly, I had asked your neighbours at your old neighbourhood," He smiled.

You looked left and right to see if your brother or the BEAST members were in sight. He followed you looking around and probed you,"Who are you looking for?"

You pulled his arm and brought him to the nearest park. You let go of him and turned your back against him while folding your arms across your chest.

"What do you want exactly? Didn't we had a clear break up back there at New York?" You said.

"..Yes we did..but I keep thinking of you," He hugged you from the back and you pulled his arms away.

"Well, I don't," You firmly said.

"Are you still mad at me for that?" He asked.

"You should know better. The one I trusted most -," You paused when you saw his face only a few inches away from you as soon as you turned around.

"The one..you trusted most...what?" He curved a smile towards you.

You moved back a few meters from him and cleared your throat,"Anyways. We shouldn't see each other anymore. I don't have feelings for you anymore," You resolute and decided to walk off when he pulled you closer towards him.

He looked into your eyes and smiled.

"You still look beautiful as always," He said softly.

Your eyes and his met. He leaned closer to you for a kiss and you quickly pulled away. You dusted your clothes off and said while turning around,"Just go back to New York."

You walked away and left him behind. He just stood there, chuckled to himself," Firm as always."

=====================

You reached your house and locked the door as soon as you came in. You leaned against the door and breathed in and out to calm down. After calming down, you decided to go to the kitchen to have a glass of water when you heard laughters when you walked past the living room. She stopped and went to take a look. Lauren saw you walking in and she called you over excitedly,"Tasha eonnie!!"

You walked over to them and you saw Minhyuk with Hyunseung,Junhyung and Dongwoon sitting together, watching a movie.

"What are you watching?" You asked.

"Ah, a romantic comedy movie. It's hilarious I tell you!" Hyunseung laughed as soon as he found the actors acting funny.

"Minhyuk shii, where's the rest of your members?" You looked around.

"Ah, they're at the dorm. I've just finished my schedule and saw Dongwoon sunbae and the others along the way. They invited me to watch a movie here," Minhyuk explained.

"Tasha ah, where did you go just now?" Dongwoon asked.

"Me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Ya. Lauren said that a guy came by and you went out with him," Junhyung said.

Minhyuk's ears twitched. You tried to find an excuse.

"Oh..uh..he was lost. So I decided to help to find his way," You lied.

"Really?" Hyunseung did not convince.

You slightly nodded and grinned.

"Are you sure it's not your ex-boyfriend?" Dongwoon questioned you again.

"...Ah..no..Why would he be coming here late at night?" You lied.

"That guy? What's his name again?" Junhyung tried to think hard of your ex-boyfriend's name.

"Kiseop," Hyunseung said while munching on his popcorn.

"Better not see his face or I'll punch him for making my sister a hard time at New York," Dongwoon clenched his fist.

"Relax. He won't dare to," Hyunseung said.

You stumped and swallowed hard. Minhyuk saw your changed expression and trying to figure out what was happening. You decided to excuse yourself to head to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. You opened the fridge and poured some cold water into your glass. You went to the backyard and leaned against the railing while looking at the full moon.

"Is something wrong?" You heard a voice beside you.

You turned your head and saw Minhyuk standing beside you with a glass of milk.

"Why are you here?" You seemed surprised to see him.

"Shouldn't I be asking that?" He turned to look at you and curved a smile.

"I'm just taking some fresh air," You said.

"Oh..by the way, that guy you were seeing was your ex-boyfriend right?" He said.

"B..bwoh?" You were shocked that he seemed to find out.

"By the look of your face, I could tell it right away," He smiled.

You looked to the front and bit your lip.

"Is he asking you to be in a relationship with him again?" He said.

"...Ye..," You said.

"So did you?" Minhyuk probed you.

"No..even if he begs, I wouldn't accept him in my life again," You said in a faint voice.

"Did he do something to you?" He seemed interested to know what's going on between the both of you and Kiseop.

You sighed and started to reminisce back what he did back at New York. Minhyuk saw tears started to flow out and he panicked.

"Tasha shii, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..," Minhyuk panicked while handing out a handkerchief to you.

You wiped your tears and smiled.

"It's okay. It's just that the thought of him really pains me," You tried to say in a normal tone.

Minhyuk glanced at you and watching you having a hard time, really pains his heart. And this is the first time he is feeling this way.