Illhoon & new term

For a few moments there, you felt an electric vibe flowing in your body. Realising that you were super close to him, you quickly reposition yourself and stood up. Illhoon dusted his clothes and cleared his throat.

"Uh..thanks," you carefully said to him, avoiding eye contact with him.

He just gave a slight nod and felt embarrassed. Then there was an awkward silence.

"Where are you going anyways?" Illhoon asked you.

Uh..Thought of buying some drinks for them," You told him although it's not true.

"Oh..ok," Illhoon just nod.

You excused yourself and lightly hit your own head with your palm.

"Such an embarrassment..!" You muttered.

Illhoon watched you go. He curved a small smile at your cute action.

At the cafe, you ordered some drinks.

"Miss, all these will be $40," The cashier said.

"$40? Hold on," You look through your purse but swallowed hard as you did not enough money to pay.

"Um..I'm sorry..but..,"

"Here," Someone offered a NETS card.

You turned your head to your side and saw Illhoon took the drink from the counter. The cashier took the card and the drinks were paid. After paying, he helped you with carrying the drinks & walked to the studio.

"Uh..thanks," You said.

He just kept quiet and you felt the awkward silence again.

"I'll pay you back when I have the money," you told him.

But he just kept quiet and soon both of you reached the studio. Illhoon passed the drinks to them and they quickly took a sip. You saw Illhoon sat at the corner of the studio with his drink and mp3.

"Tasha ah, thank you for the drink," Changseob smiled widely.

"No problem," You returned a smile but still focusing on Illhoon.

=====================

The following day, you walked out to the porch of your house and opened the mailbox.

"Wow..there's a lot of mails for oppas..," You looked through.

As you were looking through, there was a letter for yourself. You opened the letter and read it. Your eyes rounded and quickly went into the kitchen where ahjumma was.

"Ahjumma!!" You called her excitedly.

"Wae?" She looked surprised.

"I got selected for the Fine Arts Academy!!!" You exclaimed.

"Really?" She looked astounded and read the letter.

"....We are proudly to announce you that you will be start your class by the start of next semester...", Ahjumma read.

"Omo! That's great news! I'm sure your brother would be proud of you," She congratulated you and gave you a wide smile.

You just smiled happily and couldn't wait for the school term to start.

=====================

That night,

"No," Dongwoon said.

"Ah wae oppa??" You asked.

"Didn't I tell you that you need to reconsider this?" Dongwoon firmly said.