What happened during that time

"Oh..Dongwoon ah..you've come for a visit..?" Kiseop swallowed hard.

"Who is she?" Dongwoon raised his eyebrow towards the woman beside Kiseop.

"She..she's uh..just a friend," Kiseop lied which made her eyed him.

"A friend?" Dongwoon looked at her from bottom to top.

"Uh, didn't you say you've got a lot of things to do at home?" Kiseop tried to find excuse for her.

She was unwilling to go but was forced by Kiseop. After she's gone, he brought Dongwoon in. Dongwoon scanned the house.

"So where's my sister?" Dongwoon asked.

"Uh..she..'s still in school," Kiseop said from the kitchen as he was preparing for Dongwoon's drink.

"What time will she be home?" He asked again.

"Soon i guess," Kiseop briefly answered.

Kiseop brought the drinks over and sat in front of him.

"So what are you doing here?" Kiseop asked him.

"Oh, just visiting. Wae? Am I interrupting something?" Dongwoon glanced over to him and thought of that woman just now.

"Ani. Who says that you are interrupting something?" Kiseop swallowed hard.

"How's your relationship with my sister?" Dongwoon probed him.

Just then, the door of the apartment clicked opened. You came and was surprised to see your brother and Kiseop sitting in the living room.

"Oppa..what are you doing here?" You sounded surprised.

"Why does it feel like I'm not welcome here?" Dongwoon sighed.

"It's just that..you came so sudden," You walked towards him.

"My guts tell me that I should visit you today. The feeling of worried somehow brought me here," Dongwoon said.

"Why should you be worried? Me and your sister are fine here. Right, Tasha?" Kiseop acted friendly and wrapped his arms around your hips.

"Oh..ya. We're..fine here," You lied.

Dongwoon looked at the both of you suspiciously and knew that something was wrong. Suddenly, he had a call and needed to excuse himself. Kiseop took the opportunity to bring you to the other side of the room, not to let Dongwoom overheard both of your conversation.

"Did you tell your brother about us?" Kiseop glared at you.

"No. Didn't you hear what my brother just said? His guts told him to visit me," You said.

"If your brother knew that we've broken up, he'll kill me, knowing that he's a black belt taekwando..,"Kiseop bit his lip, feeling worried.

"I can't keep lying to him about us. No matter what, I have to tell him," You resolute and decided to talk to your brother when Kiseop pulled you closed to him.

"You can't. If you tell him, I'll -," Kiseop was about to finish his sentence when..

"So my guts are true then. There is something going on between the both of you. And I can't believe you lied to me, Tasha," Dongwoon looked angry.

"Oppa..I..," You felt something choked inside your throat.

Dongwoon grabbed your hand and brought you into your room.

"Now tell me," Dongwoon roughly let your hand go.

You just kept quiet as you were unable to speak up. Dongwoon waited and waited till he lose patience.

"That's it. I want you to pack and come back with me to Korea," Dongwoon ordered.

"I can't," You finally spoke up.

"And why is that?" He put his hands on his hips.

"I have scholastic decathlon coming up in a few months time. My members are counting on me for this competition," You told him.

Dongwoon sighed in frustration and walked out from the room. He went to find Kiseop who was drinking a glass and wanted to punch him but you stopped him.

"Tasha, let go. A jerk like should just get punched," Dongwoon gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Oppa, don't. He's your best friend. I don't want to ruin your friendship," You pleaded to him.

Dongwoon looked at you and slowly calmed down. Then he looked at Kiseop who was busy texting.

"Remember. After everything's over, head back to Korea," Dongwoon said.

=====================

-Back to now-

You grabbed Kiseop's hand and dragged him somewhere, leaving Dongwoon feeling frustrated and still angry with him.

"Didn't I tell you multiple time that you're not welcome here? Even Dongwoon oppa did not want to see you," You said in frustration while your back facing him.

"But I still love you," Kiseop stated.

"You said that many times but your attitude towards other girls are the same. Once a casanova, always a casanova," You said.

Kiseop tried to think of other ways to convince you but was interrupted by Minhyuk.

"Uh, sorry for interrupting you guys. Tasha shii, your brother wanted you back in the house," Minhyuk interrupted.

"Listen. Just go back to NYC. Don't ever come back here," You said before taking a step forward.

Kiseop grabbed hold of your hand and said,"Do you really want me to leave? Do you really hate me that much?"

"Let go of my hand please," You said politely.

Kiseop slowly let go and watched you walking back to the house. He then shouted,"Tasha ah! No matter what I'll be waiting for you!"