Date?

The following day, you woke up, feeling all refreshed. You hummed sweetly while strolling down the stairs. As soon as you saw the BEAST members, you greeted them cheerfully. They saw how cheerful you were and got curious. Yoseob and Hyunseung followed you to the kitchen and leaned against the table while looking at your happy expression.

"Tasha, did something magical happen last night?" Yoseob asked.

"Magical? What do you mean oppa?" You chuckled at his words.

"It's been so long to see you looking happy like today," Hyunseung said to you.

You then turned around and looked at the both of them with raised eyebrow,"I don't know..I..just feel happy today."

"Well, that's good to know. I hope you stay like that from now onwards," Dongwoon joined in their conversation.

"Maybe I will," You giggled and smiled towards your brother.

=====

After breakfast, you went up to your room and checked your phone. A message popped up and you felt excited all of the sudden. You opened it and smiled widely to yourself. You quickly went to open up your wardrobe and scanned your clothes to go out. Tried a few but none seemed to match. You looked through the racks of clothes and finally found a dress that catches your eyes. You took it out and looked into the mirror.

"...This is perfect..," You smiled and quickly got ready to change.

====

You dolled up and wore the dress that you had chosen. After that, you walked down the stairs and was about to leave the house when Dujun asked from the study room,"Yah, odiga?"

"Uh..I'm going out with a friend," You said.

"A friend? Dugu?" Dujun began to interrogate you.

"Umm..a friend from my class. She's asking me to go out shopping with her," You came out with an excuse.

"Looking extremely pretty just to go shopping?" Junhyung asked who sat beside Dujun.

"Can't I? It is always good to make 1st impression," You said.

"Usually when a girl dolled up prettily, she's going for a date," Dujun snickered and nudged Junhyung who had already laughing lightly.

You just ignored them and said,"Tell Dongwoon oppa that I'll be home before 10pm~"

After you left the house, you walked to a place where you will have a meet up with. As you were walking along the street, you heard whistles from a few guys from where they stood. They approached you and surrounded you with glee.

"Hey pretty chick, where are you going~?" One of the guys smirked.

You did not answer and was trying to get away. Then, another guy touched shoulders and whispered to your ear,"Why are you trying to get away? Let's go and have some fun shall we?"

The other 2 guys touched your hair and stroked your cheeks lightly which made you feel uneasy. You slapped their hands from touching anymore and resisted their grip on your hand.

"Get your hands off me!" You shouted while glaring at them.

"Ohhh..a fiesty one..I like..," They laughed.

Just then, before one of the guys could leaned closer to you, you heard a punch from behind. Swiftly, the guys were being thrown to the ground and was groaning in pain. He swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you to get behind him while facing the four guys.

"Get your hands off my lady. If I ever see you guys again, not only this fist will land on your face! Arasoh?!" He retorted.

The four guys looked at him with fear and quickly ran for their lives. He then turned around and looked at you with soft eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked you worriedly.

"Uh...yeah..Minhyuk shii, is that you?" You looked at him who was wearing a cap and a mask to cover the bottom half of his face, completed with sunglasses.

He slowly removed his mask and smiled. But then wore it again to prevent people to recognise him after the interview last night. Then both of you walked to the cafe together and sat on the vacant seats.

"Tasha shii," Minhyuk called your name.

"Ehm?" You answered briefly.

"You looked beautiful today. Are you..dressing up..just to meet me?" Minhyuk asked with a smile.

Your face looked flustered but tried to maintain calm. You then cleared your throat and said,"A..Ani. I..just like to dress up...even I went out with BEAST members oppas."

Minhyuk's face changed and answered softly,"Ohh.."

You noticed his disappointed look and knew what was on his mind. You wanted to tell him the truth but you seemed to enjoy his jealousy.

You went to change topic and asked,"So what do you want to order?"

Minhyuk went back to a slightly happy expression and said,"Chocolate frappe and tiramisu."

You got up and walked towards the counter to order while he took out something from his pocket and secretly handed a cd to a staff.

"Play it when I signalled to you," He asked for a favor, talking with his mask on.

The staff nodded with a smile and told the other staff about the plan. Minhyuk hurriedly went back to his seat as soon as he saw you walking back to the table. You placed the tray of food and drinks on the table.

"So how's your sitcom coming along?" Minhyuk asked.

"Okay I guess except one thing," You sighed.

"Is Kiseop still irritates you?" Minhyuk asked.

"He is but there's one thing that worries me," You said.

"What is it?" Minhyuk took a bite from the tiramisu cake.

"I kept getting threatening messages..And I don't know where they're from," You told him.

"Did Kiseop threatened you?" Minhyuk frowned.

"I've asked him but he kept denying. He said he didn't even know about that," You said to him while showing him the pictures and the messages.

"Isn't this where we ate dinner with your brothers?" Minhyuk raised one eyebrow.

You nodded and Minhyuk zoomed in the picture of you and Kiseop "kissing" & asked,"Did this really happened?"

"None of that happened. We weren't even kissing even though it looked like it did. I wanted to telll my brother but this might affect the sitcom that I worked hard in. Dongwoon oppa still did not know that Kiseop is my co-star," You told him worriedly.