Chapter 6: Crush

❕short chapter❕

Have you ever felt very happy when you saw a person?

I ask myself. I have never. I never knew seeing a person can make you happy.

"Maechi!" I jumped as I was daydreaming in the middle of the class. "Oh my go-" I stopped as soon as I realized, everybody was looking at me.

"I was asking you to solve this problem ms. Maechi." I stood up as fast as I can covered myself with my hair.

What is wrong with you Sim Maechi? I scolded myself while solving the problem.

"I have never been spaced out in my entire life Jangmin" Jangmin sipped her juice.

"There's two reasons about that." She suddenly went serious and put her juice aside.

"First, you have a family problem or you might miss your brother." I instantly shake my head "Ofcours not!" I shake my head. "Then if it's not." She sipped her juice again. "Then, you're inlove."

I don't know why I can't deny her predictions but I don't also know if I can agree.

She clapped her hands once. "I have been waiting for this moment to happen!" She moved where she sits and sat beside me. "It's Heeseung right? You where so obvious Maechi, I'm your bestfriend so you don't need to deny."

"Ma- Maybe?" I blushed as it was kinda embarrassing to let a friend know about your feeling for someone. "I knew it!" She snapped her fingers. "As your bestfriend, it is my duty to support my bestfriend and do everything to make her happy." She stands up. "So let me help you win his heart."

"Oh- wait- I did not say I will confess Jangmin." I debate. "I don't have a plan on confessing." I was actually scared about him saying his actual feelings. Or to make things awkward.

"It's much better to be a friend than to be strangers again." Jangmin sat beside me again. "Fine."