Chapter 12: Reveal

"At café xxxxxxxx, 9am sharp."

"The text looks strict..." Jangmin spoke as she was the one holding my phone sipping her morning coffee. "Do I look good?" I retouch my make up as we walk down the road. "Sure you are."

I was wearing my white sips dress covered by my denim mint green jacket and a boots. "Wish me luck Jangmin." She smiled. "I got your back." She smiled as she distant herself from me.

"I'm wearing a denim cap and a white top."

I saw the description he gave me the moment I open the door. I was hesitant to say hey so I tap its shoulder as he turn around.

"May I help you?" He ask me confusedly as it felt like he wasn't the one. "Sorry my bad." I bowed and search the room.

Then, I saw a figure as what the description said to me exactly, right in the corners facing back at me.

I inhaled. Is it him? No it couldn't be- I paused for awhile as I realized, it's a boy. I move closer and closer and tap his shoulder-

But there was a mirror in front of him that I just saw the reflection and his eye where familiar as he was wearing a black mask...

Familiar, couldn't it be-

"Noona!" He stand up and hugged me tightly. "JAKE? Ah- why- why are you wearing this cloth?" He giggled. "Because I need to
Keep my self secrete." He whispered to me.

"Why did you text me anonymously?" I scolded him as we get everyone's attention. He pulled me towards our seat. "Because our agency won't allow us to contact nor take pictures." That strict?

"You became taller." I complimented him. "You mean- handsomer?" I agreed. "Wait- you didn't disagree? Who are you? Are you still my sister!" I smiled.

"Ofcourse! Duh- I just want to be supportive, that's it." He sipped his drink.

"So, how many members are debuting?" I asked him as he gave me a number by his finger. "Twelve- Four? Eight? Eleven-" he stopped me. "Seven idiot!"

" We are all handsome, and talented. Just to inform you." I smiled to agree to make him satisfied.

"When are you going to be officially a celebrity dear brother?" I teased him a bit. "Next week!" I nearly choked on my coffee. "What?" I just can't believe that next week will be my brother's special day!

"Finally noona! After 4 years of being a trainee." I smiled at my brother to show him my support and how happy I was.

"Congratulations Jake." We finished our drinks, hugged and wave goodbye.

"So! It was your brother all along." Suddenly Jangmin appeared out of nowhere. "Omg- you almost gave me a heart attack!" She puts her black shades looking like an idiot looking everywhere.

"What are you doing?" She shut me up. "I'm hiding from your brother." I rolled my eyes. "He's gone! He went that way so don't worry." He stood straight.

"So what did he tell you?" She asked. "He just missed mom and dad, update me about his life career and-" Jangmin interfere. "He didn't quite school?" She asked confusedly as my brother disappeared at our school.