seven.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. | ❛ The Winter Soldier. ❜

NATASHA AND JAMIE WATCHED STEVE THROWING JASPER SITWELL ACROSS THE ROOF. After their breakfast meeting, the quartet got in position and went with the plan. With the help of Elijah, they found Sitwell's location, and now the girls watched how Steve interrogated the HYDRA agent across a rooftop.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm," Steve demanded, his tone lacing with anger.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell denied, his eyes looking anywhere but his.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve pushed the question further.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." He replied with a shrug. He let out a yelp of surprise when Steve forced him to the edge of the rooftop.

Sitwell smiled, "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." he jeered, looking at him through his glasses.

Steve nodded. "You're right. It's not. It's hers."

Steve stepped aside, making room for the redhead to kick Sitwell off the roof. He plummeted down, yelling at the top of his lungs. Jamie gave her a pat on the back, silently applauding her.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Natasha chimed, her smirk widening watching Steve let out a sigh, giving her a look.

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah, she's cute," Natasha said, nudging Jamie's elbow, in which she rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that," Steve admitted, averting his gaze towards nothing in particular. Just as he was about to say something else, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flew up, holding Sitwell, and threw him down on the roof.

The trio walked towards Sitwell, who was holding up his hand in fear. "Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" he revealed, panting.

Steve's eyes narrowed, "What targets?"

"You. And her!" Sitwell said, also pointing at Jamie before looking back at Steve. "A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, Elijah Visser and anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future," he explained.

Jamie frowned, her head tilted to the side. "The Future? How could it know?" she questioned, making the agent laugh.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." Natasha, Jamie, and Steve looked at him in confusion. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Even who you've killed." Sitwell told them, the last note referring to the Heroine.