nine.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. | ❛ Countdown. ❜

STEVE, SAM, AND JAMIE WALKED SIDE BY SIDE, marching towards the Helicarries. Jamie tightened her shoulder holster that was holding her swords. She checked her earpiece, patiently waiting for Elijah's orders.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked, looking straight ahead as he fixed his suit.

Steve gripped his shield. "If they're shooting at you, they're bad." He replied before the duo dashed forward. Sam, in his Falcon suit, flew off, and Steve headed down to the HYDRA agents.

The Heroine headed towards the lower floor and HYDRA agents started shooting at her once she came down. She grabbed both of her swords and deflected the bullets as she took a turn to the lower facility.

An agent stepped closer, loading his gun. As he was about to shoot, Jamie angled her swords and sent a shockwave, killing him instantly. She took down the rest of the agents before she found a door leading to one of the main provisions that Elijah told her about.

Quickly closing the door behind her, she tapped on her earpiece. "I'm inside," she told Elijah, her eyes taking in the view in front of her. She neared the crates, her eyes searching for a specific emblem.

"There's a case further to your left. You will know which one by the logo" Elijah's voice filled her eardrums and she hummed, taking a turn. She frantically looked for the case, her eyes darting to the endless boxes laid on top of each other and she felt slightly overwhelmed by how stuffed this room was.

Jamie's eyes lit up, noticing the black crate painted with large logos. H.R.N. was hatched onto the box and she clenched her jaw. A sigh escaped her lips. She frowned as she neared the box. Opening the carton, her eyes took in the endless files along with other miscellaneous appliances.

"What am I looking at?" she said to herself, her eyebrows furrowed taking a look at the files that sparked her interest. She grabbed a folder, her eyes studying the material.

"There's a file that has Doctor Williams' name on it. Take it and leave the place, you have 10 minutes before this place blows up." the scientist told her, his eyes glued to the computer in front of him, watching the device beeping at her location.

Jamie mumbled under her breath, her frown deepening at the numerous files sprawled inside the crate. She grabbed her small sack from her shoulder and put a few folders into her bag, along with a few materials that would be useful for later. Her hands finally reached for the file that Elijah asked for and she scowled, her name making her blood boil but she blocked out her hatred and focused on her task instead. "I found it."

The scientist inched his head closer to the computer, watching the data loading through his glasses. He tapped on his earpiece. "Good. Now, get the hell out of there. You've got some company." he told her before turning his attention to Maria who was practically glued to her device too.