Chapter 6 - Early Morning

Your POV

It was dark and cold. I was alone on the empty streets. I had no idea where I was and I saw no one who could help me.

I felt it get darker and colder by the minute. "Hello?" I asked. But my voice just echoed on the streets with no response.

The moon that appeared in the sky slowly disappeared and each star seemed to lose its light. Snow also started to fall at my feet.

I shivered as I continue asking for help and if anyone was there. I started shaking as the situation worsened when the snowfall was accompanied by winds.

Even with a hoodie on, it felt really cold as I started to walk to find a way to escape the place I was in. However, it seemed that the longer I was there, the colder and darker it got.

I suddenly collapsed and let out a shaky sigh as I try to get up again. But I felt like something was pulling me down.

At this point, it was almost completely pitch black. I started crying and tried to resist whatever force was holding me.

Yet, my struggles were pointless. Everything just got worse and I felt my strength slipping away. It was over for me as I close my eyes.

But when I thought I had my final breath, the cold suddenly disappeared. I open my eyes and watch as the snow melts and the sun rose in the horizon.

The dark streets appeared more pleasant as it was touched by the sun's rays and the air felt warmer.

The force pulling me also faded away and in its place was a gentle wind. I calmed down as I look around at the change of scene.

"Hello?" I called out, trying to see if anyone was nearby. Surprisingly, it was answered by footsteps.

Looking around, I tried to see who was there and came face to face with a figure wearing a cape and had a hood over his head.

I couldn't make out any words to say but after a while, I managed to say, "Who are you?" The figure didn't reply and instead turned around to walk away.

I didn't bother to run after him, knowing that in situations like this, the mysterious person would find a way to disappear.

When I was left alone again, I look at the sky to admire the blue and white color. I smile to myself as I felt peaceful for one of the only times in my life.

Timeskip to when Y/N wakes up

I yawned as I woke up and stretched in my bed. Today was the start of a school day, my first school day to be exact.

I got up and saw Cyrus still asleep. I decide not to wake him up and walk out of the bedroom. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself before heading to the kitchen.

I can't really cook. I only managed to make cookies once but even then, it tasted weird when I finished.

But I knew Cyrus was still sleeping and even if he woke up, he probably wouldn't make anything for me. So I tried to prepare food for myself.

After enough struggle, I managed to make pancakes. I only made 1 because I was unsure if it would go out well.

I hesitantly tasted what I made...

...

...

...

...Bad choice...

I gagged as I spit it out. It tasted burnt even if it didn't look overcooked and I think I added too little sugar.

While I was spitting out my pancake, I heard laughing. I look at the doorway and see Cyrus wheezing as he watched my reaction.

"Oh my god, you look like an idiot even if you already are." He laughed as I huffed in response. "Its not funny." I told him.

But Cyrus still continued laughing at me and calling me an idiot. I rolled my eyes. "I'll just ask Cruise if he has anything I can eat." I said.

"Whatever you say." Cyrus chuckled as he held back his laughter. I ignore him and go to Cruise's dorm to ask if I can share his breakfast.

When I got there, Z4 answered the door. "Oh, um, good morning Y/N. What are you, um, doing here?" He stuttered, obviously surprised to see me.

"Is Cruise awake? I tried to make pancakes but it ended badly so Im here to ask him for food." I replied.

"You're hungry? Well, um, Cruise is still asleep but I have an extra sandwhich I could give you." He told me.

"Oh really? I can have it? Sure!" I said. Z4 blushed but smiled. "Ok, I'll be right back." He then went inside first and came back out with the sandwhich in one hand.

"Here." He said as he handed it to me. "Its ham and cheese." I nodded and take a bite from it. "Thanks again." I smile to Z4 as I start to leave.

"See you in class later!" I waved to Z4 and he waved back. I walk back to my dorm and finish the sandwhich Z4 gave me.

After that, I reach my dorm and start preparing for class. When I was done, I wait for Cyrus, wherever he was.

He walked out of the kitchen and looked at me. "What are you still doing here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Waiting for you, obviously." I replied. Cyrus scoffed. "Don't wait for me. I have my own agenda." He said as he went to the bedroom.

"Um ok." I told him as I stood up. "See you later then." I then proceed to leave the dorm. I remember the way to the classroom so I try my best to reach it.

While walking, I wondered what Cyrus was doing. Was he always like this? Doing something before classes started? Or he only needed to do something now?

I shrug off the thought and continue my way to the classroom. Upon reaching it, I open the door and see Wesley and Willow already there.

I decide to hang out with them while waiting for the others.