Chapter 21 - Necromancer

Your POV

I groaned as I woke up in an unfamiliar area. I looked around and saw that I was in somewhere that looked like a basement.

I wasn't tied up or anything but I felt a heavy chain at my ankle. I stood up and saw a door, that probably led out of here.

Then, someone came in. I saw a girl who looked a bit older than me. She wore glasses, a dark purple shirt, and light purple arm warmers.

Her long hair was black with purple and blue streaks dyed at her bangs and tied in a loose ponytail.

She approached me while I backed away. "You're awake. Good, he'll be back any time now." The girl told me.

"Where am I?" I asked. "You're in a room, idiot." "No, I meant what is this place?" "A room in our house." "I- you know what, nevermind."

The girl wouldn't give me specific answers so I just stopped talking. "You must be Y/N, right?" She questioned. I didn't reply.

"I'll take that as a yes. Im Rene, but most of my fans know me by my online name, VoltaicChaos."

"Wait, as in the one of the Stick War players who got lucky and got a bot named after them in Stick War 3?"

"Yep." Rene replied. "Good to know my reputation is still well-known." "Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Nick's orders." Rene shrugged. "And Z4's as well." Wait, Z4 is part of this? But before I could ask any more questions, the door opened and someone else entered.

He looked the same age as Rene. He had black hair and wore a VR headset over his face and a hoodie.

"Y/N, you're awake." He smiled darkly as he walked over to Rene. "Change in plan, we're keeping her now." He said to her.

"What about Z4?" Rene asked. "He called off the plan but I changed my mind about giving back Y/N without a fight." The guy answered.

He then looked at me and smiled an evil smile. "That means I've got you all to myself now~"

"Rene, you can go back and check if anyone is trying to sneak in our house. I'll stay with Y/N." He told Rene. Rene nodded and left me alone with the guy.

"You look much cuter in person." The guy said as he grabbed my chin and glided his hand across my hair. I push his hand away.

"Name's Nick, but Im sure the name Necromancer rings your bell." He told me. I knew who he was, look away and struggle against his hold.

But Nick grabbed my neck. "If you'll be staying in my house, then you have to do as I say." He said sternly.

"And why should I? All you did was kidnap me." I growled. "Besides, how do you even know who I am?"

"Cuz I saw you and brownie in the arcade a night ago." Nick replied. "I saw you beat me and Rene's highscore on the DDR."

Whoa, he's the guy who beat Cyrus' highscore before. The 2 must know each other or be rivals then.

"Then I saw you guys leave and go to the diner or something." Nick said. "Were you spying on us?" I asked.

"No, I just happen to be in the arcade when you and brownie went on a date." Nick shrugged.

"Then why am I here?" "Z4 wanted to make a fake kidnapping wherein he'll rescue you so you can think he's cooler than brownie.

"But when I saw you in the arcade, I was thinking that maybe someone as pretty as you deserved someone better than Z4 or brownie." Nick winked at me.

I growl as he pulled me close to his face. "Sorry, but Im not interested. Now can I go?" I tell him.

Nick chuckled before looking serious. "Oh, sorry, its just really funny... but I can't let you leave." He responded.

He then pulled me into a kiss. I squirmed but Nick didn't let go of me until he was out of breath.

When he did, I glared at Nick as he just smirked. "Get used to it, glasses. Cuz I'll be doing it until you learn to love me."

Nick quickly pinned me against a wall. I shivered as Nick harshly kissed me again. I tried to kick him but he only stepped on my foot.

When Nick pulled away, he heard a sound from his phone in his pocket so he let go of me. It was a call from someone so he answered it.

"Hello? Brownie, is that you?"

"Last chance? Pfft, yeah right."

"Do what you want, Im not giving her back."

"Sorry no. Goodbye-"

"Y/N, of course I have her. In fact, she's right in front of me right now."

"Cyrus, is that you?" I asked in a loud voice so that he could here me.

"Yes, that was Y/N." Nick continued talking.

"Now goodbye and if I were you, I'd stay away cuz I will make you regret trying to save Y/N."

Nick then hung up and looked at me. I scrambled to the other side of the room as far as the chain would let me.

"I've got a stream to do, so you're lucky this time." Nick said. "But I'll be back later." He then walked out of the basement and left me alone.

I still shivered in fear at what Nick attempted to do. It reminded me of when my parents hurt me.

I wondered what Nick said about making Cyrus regret ever trying to save me. I wondered if Cyrus would even bother to try.

After all, he moves on pretty easily. When he broke up with his ex-girlfriend, he was totally fine. So I guess it won't be much of a problem forgetting me as well.

I sighed as I hoped someone would help. But deep inside, I felt it would be very unlikely.

"No, someone will come. Not necessarily Cyrus, but I know someone else will."

Ok, so I haven't actually drawn Nick or Rene so deal with the descriptions until I do.