Chapter 11 - Love (Part 2)

"So you're saying that I love Cyrus?"

"WHAT?!" 

I realized I said that out loud so I immediately covered my mouth. "Uhh, nothing." I told Cydnee.

"I heard that clearly." Cydnee said. "But seriously, him?" I shrugged. "You said something about wanting to know more about a person. Well, I feel that curiosity towards Cyrus." I replied.

"Yeahh, um, ok. Thats fine, no judgement." Cydnee responded. "At least now we know your crush."

I blushed. "Wait, no. He's not my... like, how do I say this... he's just really cool and mysterious." I stuttered. Then Cydnee had a smirk on her face.

"Thats sort of the whole point." Cydnee smiled. I sighed. "Alright, so we know this now. But what about Z4?" I asked.

"Well, do you think you feel love for Z4?" Cydnee questioned. I thought about it and stayed silent for a moment.

Z4 was fine. He was friendly and fun to hang around with. He also happens to like me for reasons I don't know. But I don't think I feel the same way.

"I don't think I love Z4 back." I explained to Cydnee. "I just like him as a friend but I don't find him as interesting as Cyrus."

Cydnee nodded. "Thats fine. Now you just need to break the news to Z4." She said. "But won't I hurt his feelings and break his heart?" I asked.

"He needs to get over it and accept that fact that you love someone else." Cydnee answered. "Ok, but how will he and everyone react if they know that I like Cyrus?" I asked again.

"Hm, I don't know. Cruise might be mad, Z4 could be jealous, Willow and Zane might hate you, and Wesley might be confused." Cydnee replied.

"So what do I do now? I don't want anyone to get mad at me and I don't want to break Z4's heart." I said.

"You can tell Z4 that you might need a bit more time to think. But at the same time, you can try finding out more about you-know-who and start opening up to him." Cydnee replied.

"Wait, opening up?" I asked. "Yep. If you know about him, its fair that he knows about you as well." Cydnee smiled. "Erm, ok. I'll try." I told her.

"Great! I'll keep this all a secret if you don't want anyone to know about it yet." The pink haired girl said as she hugged me.

"Thanks Cydnee. You're a great friend." I hugged her back. "No problem. If you need any more help, just knock. Im always ready to talk." Cydnee winked at me.

I smiled as we both got up to leave the room. As we walked to the door, Zane looked at us questioningly. "What did you girls talk about?" He asked.

"Its a secret." Cydnee giggled. Zane playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say. See ya tomorrow Y/N."

I waved at him as I walked out of the dorm. Cydnee wished me the best of luck as I smile at her and head on my way.

??? POV

I was running back to my dorm after listening in on what happened in the rich boi's dorm.

From what I heard, Z4 confessed his love to Y/N but Y/N still isn't sure if she feels the same way. He still has a chance then. I thought.

Once I got to my dorm, I opened the and walked in. As expected, Wesley and Cyrus were there waiting for me. "So? What happened?" Cyrus asked.

"My suspicions were right." I told him. "Z4 likes Y/N and he confessed his feelings to her." I heard Cyrus growl in response.

"But Y/N said she isn't exactly sure if she feels the same way for Z4." I added. "Hm, so I can still get her to love me." Cyrus smirked.

"Are you sure we should be doing this? You know, this whole spying on Y/N, it feels a little wrong?" Wesley questioned. "I mean, shouldn't we be trying to win her trust instead of invading her privacy?"

"Yeahh, he's right. What if Y/N finds out?" I ask Cyrus. He shrugged. "No worries. I won't show her that I know." He replied.

"Ok fine. But if we get busted, all blame will go to you." I pointed to the brown haired gamer. "This was all your plan after all."

"Pfft, whatever. I doubt she'll ever find out anyway." Cyrus said as he stood up. "Do you know where Y/N is now?"

"I saw her walk towards Cydnee's dorm but she should probably be going back at your dorm by now." I answered.

"K. I guess I'll wait for her then." Cyrus replied as he proceeded to leave. But before he did, Wesley said, "Aren't you going to thank someone?"

Cyrus groaned. "Ugh whatever. Thanks Willow, I guess." He told me. "Heh, no problem. If you need more help, just ask me." I smiled smugly at Cyrus before he muttered and left the dorm.

Then, Wesley looked at me. "Are you sure we should be helping him?" My boyfriend asked me. "No. But this whole drama is getting interesting so I might as well get involved in it." I responded as I head to the the bedroom.

Your POV

I thought of what Cydnee said about opening up. I was fine with trying to learn more about my roommate, but him knowing about me? I don't think Im ready for that.

Cyrus obviously knows very little about me. He knows about my nightmare last night but he doesn't know that I have nightmares almost every night.

I put my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. Am I really willing to let him know about my past? Or will I lie my way out of it?

I shook my head. Honesty is the best policy. I'll tell him the truth. I'll tell him everything. I won't lie to him. But I'll decide when Im ready for it.

I soon reach my dorm and proceed to open the door. As expected, Cyrus was there, doing something on his phone. He looked up as I closed the door behind me.

He had a smirk on his face. I was confused and kind of worried. He stood up and walked towards me. I instinctively walked backwards before hitting the wall.

Cyrus pinned me on both sides. I look at him, trying to hide my fear. "Aw, don't be scared." He cooed.

"I just want to talk about something."