Abilities

You were born with radianite powers that were quite strange to you and also not that useful at times. The main one was being able to transform into a cat. When you were younger it was extremely difficult to control and you would transform into your cat form on accident just from being frightened by something small like a loud sound you didn't expect. Things are different now after years of practicing on how to control yourself your able to transform whenever you like for however long you want. Your also able to be in your human form but have your tail and ears.

You had an extreme sense of hearing and smell which was useful at times, just not when something was loud and annoying or when something smelt awful.

Another one of your abilities was quite weird and it made you cringe at times was your healing ability. You were able to heal yourself or others with your own blood or saliva. You were able to use both ways of healing in any form but, why did it have to be gross body fluids? There was a time were you cut yourself badly with a knife while cutting up some fruit and it healed automatically but whenever your injured by someone else other than you, the blood that comes out will not heal. Using saliva was never your first choice with anything but when it came to small things you didn't mind as long as it was just on yourself. You can only heal so much with your blood since your loosing a lot at the same time so if you use it while your injured from the enemy you have to be careful before you faint from blood loss.

An ability that you thought was fun to play around with was your ability to mimik people's voices. You just need to hear a single word someone says and you'll be able to copy their voice perfectly. The amount of times you've played around with people with this ability is a lot and at times you have used it as a distraction to steal a couple of things when you didn't have the money.

Your ultimate was interesting and since you were able to transform into a cat, you had 9 lives. If you die your body automatically regenerates quickly no matter what form your in. After you use all of them and are on your last one you will be extremely exhausted and almost barely able to move on your own without trembling. To get them back all you have to do is rest and not work yourself to hard. If you use your final one you receive a boot of energy and stamina for around 3 minutes but after that you pass out from exhaustion and you stay asleep for as long as your body needs to recover all 9 lives unless you are forced awake by radianite.

If you are around a large amount of radianite you automatically regain all 9 lives and as long as you are around that large amount of radianite you can take extra damage but once you leave that area all that extra damage you took will run it's course.