Oh My [Last Chapter]

This is going to be the last chapter. Originally I planned for a much longer story and events but the motivation for this died out a while back but I at least wanna give it some sort of closure.

Life at Valorant has been interesting to say the least. It's been around 4 months and things have been running smoothly until you started getting sick in the mornings. Since Omen is a Phantom you both didn't think much about the possibility of him being able to get you pregnant but you really should have looked into that. You and Omen never used protection and just "had fun."

When you started getting sick in the mornings you didn't think anything of it but when you started having insense mood swings and noticed you missed your period you started to connect the dots. When you took a pregnancy test it definitely made things make sense and to make matters more difficult, you had a mission later that day and the rest of the week was full of missions.

You sat on Omens bed pondering on what to do with the pregnancy test in your hand. Omen was getting you something to drink since you threw up this morning.

How do you tell Omen? Just, Oh by the way your going to be a dad? You groan and throw yourself backwards into the bed.

The door opens and the smell of an amazing tea hits your nose. You sit up and smile as Omen gives you the tea.

"Thank you my love"

He nods and stands Infront of you ready to take the cup away for whenever you finish. After you take a few sips you hand the drink to him and he places it on his desk.

After that he takes your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours as he then goes to kiss your neck. Not long after you shiver from the feeling of his long tongue sliding against it.

"O-Omen, wait...we need to talk" you push him away slightly and he backs off. You can tell that he's worried when he does. A bit of smoke comes out of him and when he speaks the tone of his voice just sounds full of worry.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks as he then takes a full step back from you afraid that he would do some sort of harm.

"No, no, it's not that" you reach for his hand and he gives it to you. "Omen...we..." You hesitate for a second and look up at him squeezing his hand. 

"Feel free to tell me anything [y/n] I promise I'll listen"

You smile at him and place his hand on your stomach "well...your able to get me pregnant.."

A silence fills the room as he takes some time to process what you just said. After a bit he starts rub his thumb against your stomach.

Omen hesitates to speak but pushes himself too "are you..going to get rid of--"

You stop him immediately "No! I would never Omen, why would you think that?" You caress his hand that's on your stomach.

"I...I am a monster [y/n]...why would you want a family with a monster.." he tries to back away but you stop him.

"Omen, listen to me okay? Your not a monster. I don't care how many you've killed or about your appearance. It's our job to kill those who are trying to destroy our home and hurt ones close to us. You are protecting others when you get rid of the bad that are trying to hurt the innocent and your appearance Omen, I love you. To me I wouldn't settle on anyone else no matter what, for me your a dream. You have a soul of gold and would be an amazing father, I know you would protect and love them like you do with me."

You pull him in and kiss him "your not a monster my love, your a man that's going to become an amazing father"

Omen hugs you and buries his face into your neck. He speaks and you feel the rumble of his voice "your such an amazing woman [y/n]...I love you"

You blush and hug him back "thank you...I love you too"