Little Meeting

You wake up and stretch as you hear the shower going

(("He must be taking a shower...I kind of wonder what his body looks like"))

You go up to the door and scratch on it as you meow loudly. Shortly after you hear the water turn off and movement in the bathroom. "I'll be out in a second little one"

After a minute or two the door opens and you just stare at Omen, examining him. The only thing he has on is a towel around his waist, it's odd seeing him without his hood or bandages. Actually seeing his body didn't make you uncomfortable or weirded out, to you Omens body was completely normal, besides him basically being some sort of shadow of course.

"I'll pet you in a second, I just need to get dressed. We will head to the meeting room shortly"

You meow as to say okay and watch him get ready. He wraps parts of him with bandages. You look away for certain parts of him changing and then look back at him as he puts on the rest of his clothes that he usually wears.

"All done" he turns to look at you "ready for your little presentation?" Omen picks you up and cradles you in his arms as he pets you

(("Ahh, what an amazing start to a day")) you meow at him and purr as he pets you for awhile

"Try not to be disruptive at the meeting little one" he kisses you on the forehead

(("Roger that!"))

--------------------

You both enter the meeting room and no one even looks at Omen as he sits down since they are distracted talking to each other. You lay down on Omens lap and nuzzle your face on his hand. He pets you as you just relax in his lap.

After the room being filled with chatter for while it suddenly became quiet when someone else entered the room. You peeked your head over the table to see who it was. It was a large man that has a beard and orange beret, he gave you a kind of boss and dad energy.

Everyone had their attention on him as he sat down and started to talk about recent missions and what people needed to improve on. You kind of know what's going on since Omen would always rant to you at the park. The man then starts to talk about missions coming up and you start to pay attention closely once Omens name is brought up.

"Killjoy, Breach, Reyna, Sage and Omen, you will all be going on a mission later today at 1pm so make sure to be ready and on the Jet by that time. You will defend sites and take care of any enemies that come your way. Try your best to avoid a spike being planted but if it does end up happening then do your best to defuse it and not die, more information about the mission will be in a file on the Jet, any questions?"

It's silent for a few seconds

"Good, now for everyone else, rest up, you've all been working hard, this meeting is dismissed."

Everyone walks out but Omen stays seated

"Brim, I need to ask you something"

The man named brimstone looks at Omen questioning what he could want but then notices you

"Is it about the cat?"

"Mm yes, do you mind having one here at valorant?"

Brim looks at you again and then Omen "It seems to be well behaved so I don't see why not but, you'll need to have someone take care of it while your away on missions."

"Understood...thank you brim"

Brim chuckles "how could I let that adorable cat live out on the streets, plus it seems like it's making you softer, your holding it like a baby with such care"

Omen looks down at you and pets you "yes, I guess so"

Silence filled the room but then brim broke it with a sigh

"What seems to be the matter?"

"There seems to be a radiant on the loose in the city you visit often in the night, I want to find them and see if they would be any use to the team with their abilities but Cypher hasn't been able to get any leads on where they went of to."

You freeze as brim mentions that and your ear twitches on its own

(("Could he be talking about me? If so what the hell do I do"))

"Kingdom has been trying to track them down for around 2 and a half days now but with no success"

"Mm the information broker just needs another day and time and I bet he'll have their trace in no time" Omen says as he's petting you and squishing your face gently a bit occasionally

Brim sighs "yeah, your probably right, I just want to get as much help quickly as possible"

"And we are, we just recently got that blackmailer Fade, of course we do not trust her much yet but she seems to be cooperating so far as she is doing good on missions"

"Ah...yes...you are right Omen"

Omen stands up with you in hand "Do not stress yourself out to much, you are doing all you can to the max"

Brim chuckles softly "thank you Omen"

Omen nods "I will be getting ready for the mission now, please get some rest at some point, you need it"

Omen walks out of the office with you in his arms and all you can think about was the radiant that brim mentioned. There's no way that he wasn't talking about you since they've been looking for 2 and a half days and that was how long it's been since you left that house you lived in for around a year.

(("What do I do? Do I reveal myself...?")) You look up at Omen (("Maybe I'll finally be able to show myself to him and talk to him....but...what if my abilities Aren't useful to the team..what then? ahhhh, I'm overthinking this to much")) You burry your head in Omens arms as he carries you back to his room