Missing

You open your eyes to an empty space on the bed and a missing warmth.

"omen...?" You stretch and get up as you start looking around the room and spot a note on Omens desk, you pick it up and read it. It says that a emergency mission came up and he'll probably be back in around...a week and a half?!?! "What type of mission is this that he has to stay there for days?" You sigh and keep reading

"You can use my clothes all you want, just don't make to much of a mess and if you do just tidy up please. If you can, ask brim about clothes so you don't have to keep using mine and you can be comfortable. Practice your aim and take care of yourself while I'm gone. I hope to see your face again soon [y/n]"

"I hope to see you soon too Omen" you put the note down and head to the bathroom to get yourself ready for the day. After you finish showering you put on your clothes that Omen washed for you and head to Brims office.

------------------------

You enter Brims office and he looks at you with an eyebrow raised

"What's the matter agent?"

"O-Oh! Um..well..the thing is..I sort of need..um..clothes..Omen said to talk to you about it so..I..am"

"Ah, I was waiting for you to ask about that, here take his card" Brimstone shuffles through the large amount of papers on his desk and then picks up a card "this card will get the funds you obtain over time working here at Valorant, it already has a good amount of creds so you can buy some clothing online" he hands you the card and then a phone and piece of paper following that "the paper has the address you will have the clothing sent to and the phone is yours, my gift to you kiddo, it also already has everyone in the valorant protocol in the contacts"

"Oh wow! Thank you Brim!" You smile bright and take the things he hands you "um..what mission is Omen on that he's going to be gone for awhile?"

"He's at a site where there's been extra suspicious activity, if your worried about him he'll be fine. He can take good care of himself. For the time being why don't you just continue to settle in, as an actual person instead of a feline and also practice your aim at the range"

You nod "will do but..does anyone else know about me yet other than Cypher, you and Omen?"

"No but we will have a meeting about it once everyone is back from their missions, everyone is out at the moment except for me since I have a lot of work to do and have a meeting with Kingdom soon so no one will bother you while you roam around in HQ"

"Ah alright, well, I hope you have a good rest of the day brim"

"You too [y/n], make sure to fill out that form at some point and bring it to me"

"I will! See you later!" You turn and leave brimstones office to head back to Omens room

--------------

You end up ordering clothes and shoes online that you like with the creds Brim gave you as your Laying in Omens bed while you listen to some music as rain pours outside.

After a while of searching through clothes you look at Omens desk and see the paperwork you need to fill out, you sigh and get up to sit at the desk. You take the pen that lies next to the papers and start to fill out the paperwork. You zone out a couple of times just listening to the rain as it downpours and think about how Omen is doing and if he's doing well. (("He better be taking good care of himself and being extra careful")) you sigh and continue filling out the forms but stop once you reach a certain part

                        'Agent Name'

(("My agent name...? What would mine be?")) You stop and think about your abilities for awhile (("copycat? Ah..no that kind of takes long to say, how about...Aper? It's another way of saying copycat so that works I guess"))

You put that down for your agent name and continue to fill out the paperwork that asks about your abilities and background and after around a half hour you finish.

You put down the pen and get up to stretch (("finallyyyyy, that felt like homework")) you sigh and pick up the paperwork so you can turn it in to Brim (("Maybe I should make him some coffee, he sure looked like he needed it the last time I saw him"))

---------------------

You knock on Brimstones office door with a cup of coffee in hand and ur papers.

"Come on in [y/n]"

You enter and place both things in front of him "you looked like you needed it"

"Ah, thank you" he stops what he's doing and takes the coffee in one hand and your paperwork in the other to start reading it over as he takes sips of his coffee 

"Take a seat, we can chat for a bit"

You nod and take a seat "do you know how Omen is doing at the moment..?"

He takes a sip of his coffee as he's looking over your paperwork "he's doing just fine, there hasn't been any major activity yet"

"Ah, that's good" you sigh in relief and close your eyes for a second

"Aper? You sure that is what you want for your agent name?"

You open your eyes and look at him "Yes, it's another way of saying Copycat and I think it would work well, it's short and easy"

He nods and continues to read the paper while having small chatter with you on the side

---------------------

After chatting with Brim for a bit you went to the shooting range to practice your aim, remembering how to position you and your gun just how Omen taught you to hit headshots. Around 2 hours in and testing different guns you finally think it's time for a break and head to the kitchen to get something inside your system.

Once you finish doing that you head to the gym and workout to pass time. During your workout thoughts of Omen popped in your head. Ones of concern and others of moments you and Omen have had together.

After a long workout your body was tired and in much need of a shower. You went back to Omens room and took a nice refreshing shower and after that you put on one of his shirts to sleep in. You took a small whiff of his shirt and smiled but the smile soon turned into a frown (("I...miss him..")) you look around the room and can't help but feel a bit lonely. After awhile of just spending lots of time with Omen it was quite weird for him to be gone for long periods of time. You laid in his bed and tried to get comfortable but with no avail, you were to used to sleeping with him. You sigh and lay there for 3 hours just staring at the ceiling deep in your thoughts till your eyes close themselves "come back soon...." you finally fall asleep as you hug one of the pillows pretending that it's omen with his scent that lingered on it.