Just one more day?

Omen Pov
------------------------------

I hiss at the pain from the needle Viper injects into me.

"What in the world is this?" I ask

"Something that is going to help you, now stop asking questions. I can stop trying to help you whenever I want" Viper says with a venomous tone

I grumble and just stare at all the needles on the tray she has prepared "Are all those really necessary? you never have that many laid out"

She pulls out the first syringe "I thought I said to stop asking questions."

"It's reasonable that I ask why so many since you are injecting them into me" I growl.

"Don't be angry with me, be angry with yourself that you can't get that I know what I'm doing." Viper puts the used syringe down and picks up the next. "Now shut up so we can be done and over with this, I haven't had my morning coffee yet."

"Your grumpy either way with or without your coffee"

Viper injects him with the other syringe "maybe so but at least I'm not as bad"

A few minutes pass and Viper finishes all the injection.

"So, how do you feel?"

"The same" I respond and just sigh

"I'll check on you in a couple of days and see if there's any changes but if nothing came from this then I don't know if there's anything else I can do for you, you may leave."

I nod and make my way to the door to leave but I stop myself to ask her a question "Viper, how did you get rid of those marks I left on you when we were together?"

She turned to look at me with disbelief but her face immediately went back to looking as it usually did. "Waiting, depended on how bad they were, if they were light then a couple days but if not then around 2 weeks but there is a way to make them go away in an instant."

"Can you tell me how?"

She looks at me and seems to think about it for a second. Viper sighs and goes to where all her chemicals are stored grabbing a couple of things. When she's done picking the ones she needs out she lays them out on the counter getting right to work mixing the substances. I just watch her work and as a few minutes pass she finishes.

"You can either pour a bit of the liquid onto a cloth and wipe the skin gently or ask sage to make it into a lotion, she knows how to do that for some reason." Viper says as she passes me a vile filled with a blue liquid. "Now out of my site."

"Thank you Sabine"

"It's Dr.Sabine, now leave Omen" Viper says with a harsh tone and I do just that.

Now I just have one thing on my mind, [y/n].

------------------------

Back to you

You can't help but toss and turn in your bed. The thought of Omen and Viper together in a room alone knowing their past relationship bothered you but you knew you could trust Omen. He may be a Phantom but hes not a monster and would never hurt you in any sort of way. All you sort of wanted right now was him next to you but he was busy.

You shut your eyes and try to take a little rest but all that is interrupted when you feel a presence in the room. You open your eyes and spot Omen standing in front of your bed.

"Did I wake you?"

You shake your head no "All finished up with what you needed to do?"

"Yes, I also got you something to get rid of those marks, Sabi-" he pauses "Viper made it, should get rid of them, I just need a cloth."

You stand up and get a cloth from your dresser "is this fine?"

He nods and you walk over to him handing Omen the cloth. You take a seat on the corner of your bed and take off your hoodie revealing more of your neck.

Omen gently glides his hand against your neck and admires you. Rubbing soft circles on the marks he left on you.

"Come on Ome-" your cut off by him kissing you and sliding his tongue into your mouth. You moan into it and try to push him off and he slightly growls. He stops kissing you and backs his face away as he takes one of your hands that was pushing him away and places it on his cheek.

"[Y/n]..." He says as soft as he can.

You blush "you can't just be doing that out of nowhere Omen" you caress his cheek and just stare at him. You think about how you even fell in love with a Phantom but everytime he holds you or does anything with you that question is solved immediately.

"Can you keep the marks...just for one more day..? Seeing them on you...make me feel like..your really mine.."

"So your into that owning thing? Like a master and a pet?" You respond and you see him blush.

"N-not what I meant [y/n]...but if you would ever want to then..." He stops himself and looks away.

You giggle and kiss him "One more day but try not to have them rile you up"

He grumbles but nods and lifts you up to place you on the bed comfortably. He takes the vile out of his pocket and places it on the bedside table along with the cloth. He then gets into bed with you and gets close to you wanting your body against his. You smile at this and bring yourself close to him, nuzzling your face into his chest. He wraps his arms around you and kisses you on the forehead. "You sure like naps."

You giggle "I am kind of half cat, need to sneak in a few little cat naps."

Omen plays with your hair "I'll always be here to protect you when you do."

You smile "thank you Omen"