Close

You are in the kitchen watching Omen make something on the stove as your sat at the center counter in the kitchen.

"You need any help Omen?"

"No, I'm fine, you just relax"

You stand up to get a glass of water and also just as a little excuse to stand near him for awhile. Once you have your glass of water in hand you stand near Omen and share a few glances with him.

"Do I look odd?" Omen asks kind of upset and concerned

"What? Of course not, why do you ask?"

"You...are staring at me quite a bit and I know I'm not that pleasant to look at sometim--"

You immediately place your glass of water down and go up to Omen cupping his face with both hands "do not say that, Omen, deep inside you are still a man with a heart of gold and that's all you need. That heart of gold of yours is so precious and makes you, you. To me that sweet heart of yours shows me the real you, someone that is such a pleasure to look at and be around."

"[Y/n].... thank you"

The sound of his voice calling your name for the first time makes your heart flutter and you just smile at him. You back away a little and remove your hands off him. Omens glow on his face Brightens as he then goes back to paying attention to cooking but also chatting with you.

"You were the first person to ever not run away from me, even if you were just a cat at the time. It really... helped me a little..to feel less like a monster that everyone runs away from and looks at with a troubled expression"

"I'll admit I was hesitant around you for awhile but that was only because I didn't know you and didn't really trust you." You giggled a bit "I didn't really wanna get that close to you because you said that you wanted to take me home with you and at the time I was completely fine where I was so I didn't want to be taken from there"

"Ah...yes, I do remember saying something like that, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"Omen, you never once made me feel uncomfortable, well... actually...maybe one time"

He turns his head to look at you "What did I do?"

"Well...." A pink spreads across your face and you look away "when you first brought me here...you..checked if I was a female...it was me just feeling embarrassed more than uncomfortable"

Omen flinches as you explain it and apologizes profusely. You tell him that's it's okay and that he didn't know so it was fine but he couldn't help but feel awful. This went on for awhile till the food was ready and served on plates.

"Do you feel comfortable enough to eat in here today?"

Omen takes a second to listen and look into the halls to see if anyone is there "mm I will eat in here with you again"

You smile and sit down as you pat the seat next to you signaling Omen to sit there and he does. You both start to eat but you occasionally stare at him, he finally catches you at some point and you turn your head away in embarrassment blushing. He lets out a little chuckle and you can't help but smile at it.

"What would you like to do after this? Ah.. actually would you like to learn how to shoot a gun?"

You look up at him in excitement "Can we?"

"Of course, we can head there after we finish eating"

You nod and you both continue eating

--------------

Both of you were now in the shooting range and Omen was trying to teach you the basics on shooting. The first gun he let you handle was called a ghost

"Is this yours? The colors and look of it kinda reminds me of you"