Showing Off

You feel a warmth wrapped around you and you can't help but lean into it as much as you can and nuzzle your face into it. With your eyes closed you just smile and let out a happy little hum.

"Good morning [y/n]"

You slowly open your eyes and blush from hearing Omens morning voice as well with the fact that your cuddled up right against him. "g-good morning Omen" you look up at him and he seems to blush. You giggle and caress his cheek which causes  his eyes to glow brighter which means that he's blushing more.

"Your so cute when you blush Omen"

"Ah...you've noticed...sorry I seem to get flustered very easily for some reason. It's all new to me really..."

You smile at him softly "don't be sorry for such a thing" you say in a soft and caring tone

"Mm.. whatever you say.."

"Good! Now then" you get up and lend your hand to him. He takes it and you yank him out of bed. "Now that I finally have you back, you have to see how much my aim has improved! I'm probably even better then Yoru!"

He chuckles "Yoru has extremely good aim as long as Phoenix is near by and safe"

You bend down to get your shoes on that you left in his room as you talk "Yeah, buttttt I've been practicing so much and even brim says I'm a natural"

"Then I can't wait to watch but first...please..put some pants on.."

You quickly stand up straight and stop putting on your shoes. You turn and look at him as a heat rises onto your face. "D-did..you see..my.."

Omens eyes start to glow bright and a bit of smoke trails off him as he looks the other direction. "They were pink.."

You face the ground and grip Omens shirt that your wearing out of embarrassment "I-im going to..get some pants on, I'll meet you in the hallway" you quickly leave his room and enter yours to get some paints on. You decide to wear some shorts since it's pretty hot and tuck some of Omens shirt in it but not to much. You put on some matching shoes and look in the mirror smiling. (("Omens clothing will always be so comfortable to me!")) You go to your bathroom to brush your teeth and fix your hair and once you finish you leave your room.
Once you step out of your room you spot Omen waiting for you, he's back in his usually clothes that he wears with his hood covering some of his face.

You smile at him and grab his hand "Let's get going already, I can't wait to show you how much better I've gotten!"

He doesn't say a word as you start to drag him along to the shooting range. The whole way there you were holding his hand but he was also holding yours back without you even noticing from your excitement.

You get to the shooting range and you look back at him with a smile "are you ready to see a pro at work!"

Omen chuckles softly "I'll be watching" he lets go of your hand and you blush as you let go of his

You go pick up a Vandel and get ready to start shooting the dummies and moving targets. You can sense that Omen is definitely paying attention without even looking at him and smile. You take aim and start firing, each bullet hitting the heads of the dummies and right in the center of the moving targets. Once your out of amo you turn around and look at Omen with a bright smile on your face. "How did you like watching the master at work! I told you I got way better!" You giggle

"Mmm yes you have gotten a lot better, I don't have to hold you anymore to position you right" he chuckles

You blush from hearing his laugh and what he said "t-thanks Omen"

He nods his head at you "You could possibly beat Yoru"

You get excited and your eyes sparkle as you go up to him and grab his hands "you really think so! Hmm, maybe I could make a bet with him on it!"

"Well I wouldn't really go that far bu-" before Omen could finish his sentence your phone buzzed multiple times which interrupted him

You pull your phone out of your pocket to check who the messages were from

"Brims texting me, give me one second Omen"

You read over the text and then look at Omen with a worried expression "Everyone is being called to a meeting in 20 minutes and it's to introduce me.."

"Why does that seem to worry you? Do you not want to go?"

You shake your head no "it's just..what happens if everyone doesn't like me..when they find out that I was basically here all the time and sometimes hearing their private conversations they might not want to be around be and think I want to get information out of them or something and--"

Omen pulls you in and hugs you as he pets your head and runs his fingers through your hair "your over thinking it [y/n], your extremely sweet and kind so I'm sure everyone will love you"

You blush and hug him back as you burry your face in his chest

"You are so odd..." He chuckles softly in your ear

(("God his laugh...I love how it rumbles..ahh..")) you hug him tighter taking in his scent even more as you giggle

"[Y/n]..?" He says your name softly

You look up at him "yes?"

"Do you think that you are ready now?"

You nod your head yes and let go of him "I think I know how I want to introduce myself" you smile at him

"Then let's get going, mmm would you...like to.. perhaps take my hand again..?"

You blush at the offer and slowly reach your hand out wanting him to take it. Omens eyes glow a little brighter as he takes your hand.

"If my claws ever hurt you then please let me know"

"you never hurt me and are always gentle Omen, your fine" you smile at him "shall we get going?"

He nods yes and keeps you close as you both walk to the meeting room