Intro~~

(I hope you like the thumbnail I cant get over how Bible and Build look adorable in this pic aaaaaa 😩)

Hey Kinnporsche fans;)
First of all
Thank you for being here ^^

I would like to start by making some things clear:
This is my fictional story inspired by Kinnporsche,I do not own the series.
It will not be the same as the series,this is not a translation of the novel.
However the characters of course, stay the same!(kind of)

My story will not be as violent as the original but reader discretion is advised as mentioned in the description: this contains mature content, smut also bdsm.
If you dont enjoy it youre free to just stop reading here.

This being said,let's introduce the main characters ^^

Pete,20 year old bodyguard.
He likes his moms cooking.
This guy is a human dandelion,he smiles all the time and hes such softie.
But he is very serious with his job as a bodyguard,he has just passed the test to be a certified one working for the main mafia family.

Vegas (aka daddy )
Vegas is the eldest son of the minor family.
A goodlooking bad boy.
He often uses his charisma to make people do whatever he wants.
Power freak, that's why he likes bdsm lol
He likes to play between ambiguity and clarity but his aim is always to be the admired villain also because his dad always like to compare him to his cousin Kinn.
But maybe he got another side of his personality that he doesnt show anyone
(shhhh) I won't spoil anything lol)

But maybe he got another side of his personality that he doesnt show anyone (shhhh) I won't spoil anything lol)

That's Porsche,previously was a bartender.
I just wanted to include him in this introduction because he is Pete's roommate also his bestfriend.
Pete trusts him and it's a shared feeling,they tell eachother everything.
Or at least almost.
Porsche spends a lot of time with Pete because they're in duty together
(They dont work for Takhun in this story)

So this was the intro.
Hope you read it cause theres important things I said,sorry If it turned out a little long xd

Stay tuned for the first episode that I'll post most likely in a few minutes lmao
I hope you will enjoy it :)