Halloween special VegasPete ( ep 7 drama )

- Are you looking for something?
- huh looking ha...
Vegas was furious,he just hid it really well behind a neutral expression mixed with a glimpse of curiosity.
- Ah Khun Vegath ...I was lost ... I was lost haha
Looks him up and down then smile.
- Is that so?
Come on,follow me,ill help you then .
- hahh... its okay

Vegas didn't want to listen he just wrapped his arm around Pete and pushed him to follow him eventhough Pete was clearly uncomfortable.

- Just follow me,come on.come on pete.
Pete couldn't see well in the dark since no lights were on and this residence looked so creepy.
He found himself 2 minutes later against a door in a room who wasn't his.

- ugh
- Whats wrong sweetie...you did want to get in my room no?
- K-hun Vegas?.

Pete's eyes widened at that nickname Vegas just called him.

- you know Pete...Its very bad mannered to just wander in someone elses house in the middle of the night.
- Im so-rry Mr Vegas.I-
- shhh well you are aware that you need to punished for your actions...huh my sweet Pete?
" Why did he call me like this"

- Haha are you blushing Pete?
Pete gulps panicked more every second
- Mr Vegas...
- You know...you're cute when you're anxious...Do you have a crush on me Pete?

He grabs his chin making Pete's heart jump.
- dont try to hide it...I know you've been checking me out Pete...your eyes don't lie.
Pete froze he didn't know how to react..he was terrified and thrilled at the same time.
He never imagined that Vegas would pay attention or notice him looking at him,he thought he was cautious.
But turns out he wasn't.

Vegas chuckled,he looked to the ground and seconds after he smiled.
Pete looked at Vegas eyes,he was in shock.
Red.
His eyes took in a dark bloody color.
His eyes turned red.
- What's wrong Pete?I thought you knew.
- vampire??
- Yes that's right.

Vegas placed his hand on Pete's neck and traced it with his index.
- Wha-t are you doing.
- I'm thirsty,guess you didnt notice it in the dark ... give me some blood and ill forgive you.
- Please... d-on't bite me.
- Don't worry I'm not gonna make it hurt.
- Mr Ve-

Pete got interrupted,he flinched feeling Vegas fangs into his skin.
He couldn't scream but
he didnt need to.
It surprisingly didn't hurt that much.
-argh ha...
Pete gasped
- This is O..wow..you actually taste sweet.I like it,I want more.

Pete felt strange, why was he feeling excited over this?
He liked how Vegas made him feel.
It wasn't anything special or romantic but he liked how Vegas was powerful,charismatic and he was showing him something he never had experienced before,he was overpowered and he liked being like this.

Vegas in the other hand was pleased and surprised he could tame the head bodyguard so easily,he always wondered why,he was feeling his eyes on him all time.

-You know Pete,I can taste it.
That you like it.The way your blood taste I can tell that you want me Pete.

Pete was starting to feel dizzy and heated but when he heard those words all of a sudden he woke up.
He felt like his feelings were exposed and got so embarrassed. He slightly pushed Vegas away.

- Why are you embarrassed
-Im dizzy
Vegas wiped his mouth then smiled.

- hmm.

He pressed on those holes on the surface of Petes skin.
- Ugh ..
- I made sure it will heal quickly dont worry about it.
I'll take you back to your room.

Pete blushed at the way Vegas acted,his ears were starting to get redder.

Vegas noticing it,came close to his ear and whispered
"Dont forget about this."

Hey guyss
This is a Halloween special I wrote,it wasn't supposed to be like this but I decided to make it themed for the occasion.
I hope you enjoy it happy Halloween;)