special room

Vegas stands in his front of the window in his "special room".
He nonchalantly smokes while looking at the stars.

"My special room" that's what he calls it

The special room is a big room that he arranged for his own entertainment.
Pleasure entertainment.
Torture entertainment.
Sex entertainment.
Vegas knows his liking,in the room he made everything like he wants it to be.
(you know what I mean)

The first thing you notice in the room Is the leds,actually vegas got lights in every color,he changes the color according to his mood.
He tends to be quite specific actually.

In the special room,
we can find as well various types of Vegas essential "stuff" such as ,whips,chains,handcuffs,mouth bands and other objects that he uses to toy with his partners.
Toying isnt uncommon for Vegas,he likes 1 night stands that he makes memorable for his partner but him in the other hand,he doesnt meet any of them afterwards.

Let's say he is a little annoyed by clingyness so he makes sure it never gets that serious.

Today he had a nice session with a guy named Bonty that he met in a Casino.

Bonty : hey...its dark outside..Can I stay for the night?

Vegas: Unnecessary.
You can leave now. I'll get you a taxi if you want.

- So now you're trowing me out like a used shoe now that you just destroyed me???

Vegas glares at him

- How dare ...you speak to me like that.
Do you think that you got any value for me,bold of you to assume that you are that important.
Now leave or else I'll be the one to make you.
You got 3 minutes to dress and get out.
Or else youll not even dream about what will happen to you.

Bonty looks at vegas with a petrified look,he quickly dresses up and leaves ...terrified.

Vegas continues smoking...
then an image pops in his mind.

A smiling awkward face.

-Oh..cutie.
Why do I suddenly...I'm curious to see...what expression you would make if you saw me again.
Mmmh i wonder..

He turns to the mirror and smiles seeing his naked body,

He smirks.

Vegas :I need to make a phonecall.

To be continued...

That's the end of chapter 2 :) I know this one is a lil short but I needed to make some background for Vegas and his desires lol
Thanks for reading and see u in next chap ^^