gucci shoes box

Vegas decides to do a background check on Pete.
But he doesnt get that much info about Pete's physical skills ,his work experience or his qualifications as a bodyguard so he basically hires a spy to go test Pete's skills.
He takes the opportunity in one celebrity formal party to which Kinn is invited.

- Layla (spy) just do exactly as planned then report it to me.

Flashforward...
(after the party)

Layla :Hes quite cute for a bodyguard.

Vegas: Tell me something I dont know.

- Well Mister Vegas, he looks like a happy and plain bodyguard but actually hes really smart...

- Hmmm

- He called Porsche immediately when he saw me following mister Kinn to the bathroom he must've noticed me for a while.
In the other hand Porsche is sloppy he thought I was hookin up with Mister Kinn-

-I just wanted to know about Pete.
Okay u may go now.

-yes sir

He puts the cash envelope on the table and push it.

She smiles and put on her hoodie then she disappears into the dark of the hallway.

- interesting.

The following day Vegas receives a letter.

- Mister Vegas you received a letter.
This is it sir.

- huh...From the fashion committee of Bangkok highend and luxury brands?what a nice looking envelope.

It's a small envelope,a flowery one, has a butterfly seal on it.

He opens the envelope and seizes the paper in it.

-Oh..
He smiles

- It's an invitation for the after party and fashion week defilée.How fancy!
... mask required for safety privacy and health reasons...

He folds the invitation and put it back in the envelope.

- I got an idea
- yes Sir?
- let's go shopping at Gucci.The show is on Friday.
I need my personal stylist right now.
Can you arrange it for this for in an hour.

- Yes sir immediately.
- tell him that I need the best of all Gucci Collection for a chic and formal concept.I need also flowers on it.at least somewhere.

- Yes Mr Vegas I'll go now.
- Ah and ! Can you get two more invitations? I need two of my friends to attend this party.Tell Noyo (bodyguard and info searcher) he will get it for you.

- Yes Sir,I'll head now ill get everything ready for you in an hour.

- thanks see you

One hour and a half later at the private Gucci shop.

- yeah I think this outfit fits you perfectly mr Vegas.

- yeah it's exactly what I'm looking for ...
Now the shoes... I need two pairs.

Vegas choses two almost identical shoes same size.40 (european)
The only difference in the pairs are is a flower design on top of one pair.

At the counter Vegas asks the manager:

- wrap them both really nicely.I like the little details and add bows on the boxes.
- yes sir.ill make sure that you have the most aesthetically pleasing package.

- you know me well good thanks.

After the cashier is done Vegas bodyguard grabs the bags and they head to the black Porsche with the chauffeur waiting for them.