bubble tea

- Hey Peteee talk to me youve been lost in your thoughts since last night!
And you still didnt answer ! You need to tell me if we're going or nah!
Maybe you dont care but I have an outfit to prepare naaa~~ tell meee~~

Pete finally turns his head to look at Porsche.He smiles.

Pete : Hey Porsche what about a bubble tea?Gong cha just opened near by.Its owned by this family.
You know this evening we're supposed to be free we could go.I need a boba to think properly!!

Porsche: Wow so we're making progress!!You're thinking about it!

Pete: well...then you wanna go with me this afternoon?

Porsche:Of course!I've been craving it too!

Pete: cool then
*he shows his gummy smile*

Porsche was actually a little worried about Pete because he has been absent minded since what happened yersterday.
He's glad the real Pete is back.
He likes to see him smily because it also affects him in a positive way.

He smiles in return and then the 2 of them together come back to training.

5 hours later...

Pete and Porsche arrive at the boba shop.

At the entry of the shop a waiter welcomes them,dressed in a very neat way and smiling.

The boba shop is a lot more spacious than they expected,the decore et fourniture was traditional but overall so modern,every table has flowers and a badge on it with a smiling face saying I hope you have a nice day and theres tablettes where you can directly order and actually.
All chairs were confy,and most importantly the aircon,very refreshing the room temperature wasn't too low neither to high it was refreshing.
Especially because those days in Bangkook it was starting to be a little hot .
Soft music and calm playlist playing in the background and all the staff are very goodlooking.

Porsche: Woahh!This is place is huge!

Pete: Fr!This looks like a restaurant!Ive never seen a boba shop this big.
And its amazing

Waiter *smiles*: hello dear costumers my name is Macau I'll be your waiter.
(lmao yes I borrowed that spoiled brat name,for those who dont know Macau is Vegas's little bro and hes a spoiled brat but actually looks so adorable hah)
would you like to take a seat?

Pete : oh we would love that,thankyou

Macau: where would you like to seat,actually if you would like theres a "garden space" this way,we just installed it and it's very popular among the costumers!

Pete and Porsche look at eachother with a buffled expression.

Pete: haaa??what??theres more??

The waiter nods and chuckles : Yes !Please come this way!

They both follow the waiter not being able to imagine what theres there.

Behind the door next to the counter theres actually a closed garden space with three flowers,many roses chairs tables like inside and also a fountain!

Porsche : shiaaaa!Wow!Oi we'll definitely sit here!

Pete facepalms at Porsches gestures and smiles.That guy is a hopeless man but at least a funny one he thought.

Macau smiles at his reaction : I'm glad you like it here!

Pete: could we have the seat next to the fountain please?

Macau: sorry that place is reserved ,would you like these seats instead? They're very close to the fountain and next to these beautiful purple roses!

Porsche: Okay!Seems cool!