Beginning of a new story 3

"Hyung"

"ah, Cale! your back, you finshed studying earlier than usual?"

"We're leaving"

"huh..huh?"
"Aren't we not allowed to go out though?" Barrow asked with a confused face.

Children raised in the building are not allowed to go out unless they are 15 above,
basically every child who grew up inside the building are Isolated from the outside world.

A wide smile formed in Cale's face, somehow making Barrow have an iffy feeling.

"I'm blowing this place up." Said Cale while grinning

"Blow up...? Then can I kill those bastards?" Barrow had sparkling eyes, he was excited, bored inside the building; he also wanted to 'punish' the people who dared touch him or his brothed

"No, we're gonna make it seem like an accident, don't kill anyone." Cale huffed.

Barrow clicked his tongue, not able to go against his brother's words.

"But we can make it seem like they died from the accident" Cale continued his sentence.

In an instant his brother's mood was brighten up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They are now roaming around a street, they executed their plan using a mana bomb, one of the things his family put in the spatial pouch. After causing a commotion they ran away without anyone catching them.

(No children were harmed.)

"Cale, where are we going? do you know where we are?"

"No, we're going to buy food first from that stall, im hungry, we can ask the people around" They've been walking around the street without stop, he wanted to rest and eat.

"haa.. okay... wait, do we have money??" Barrow asked, realizing they did not bring anything at all.

"I looted the building before blowing it up." The young red hair said nonchalantly with his usual stoic expression.
'besides, I have gold coins in my dimension, we could always sell those if we need more.'

Barrow looked at Cale with admiring eyes.

'As expected of my dongsaeng! always prepared for everything!' he thought, feeling proud of his younger brother.

At the same time, a pair of gentle eyes were currently observing the two young boys. An old woman came up infront of them.

"Excuse me.. youngsters" The old woman averaging 60 yrs. called out to them

"Ah, yes ajumma?"  Cale answered (Please correct me if this is not the right word to old women.)

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Hmmm? hospital? why would they need to go to the hospital? Cale tilted his head in confusion.

'Ah'   he just realized they were walking around with bandages covering them, and dirty clothes.

"It's alright ajumma, we're not hurt" the boy looked at the old woman with a bright expression, it melted the old woman's heart.

...They somehow ended up going with her to her house.

________________________________________________

While somewhere else around Korea...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ughh" A young boy averaging 10 yrs. woke up.

"Doctor! he's awake!"
"Call the doctor!"