First Meeting

I didn't get to post a chapter yesterday so I made this chapter extra long. enjoy!
________________________________________________

"*********?that's just one stop from here." Ji hoon said after seeing the window system.

'Oh, how lucky' Cale hummed in satisfaction, not wanting to travel any further.

Grrr...

Everyone went into formation once they were alerted by ground rats. Approximately 42 rats appeared.

"Everyone into their positions!"

"Protect Cale-nim!" Ji hoon said as he fixed his stance.

The others moved as soon as they heard the order.

'How nice.' Cale was satisfied with the group, not needing to lift a single finger.

All 35 people including Cale, proceeded to their next destination without hesitation.

.
.
.

The group had been walking forward the dark tunnel for 20 minutes, sometimes stopping for battle, resting and eating. They had just finished resting and was ready to move forward once more.

[A new sub scenario has arrived!]

They halted after seeing the system window.

[Sub Scenario - Welcome Prison]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: D~F

Clear Conditions: Escape from Welcome Prison within the time limit.

Time Limit: 1 hour

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: ???

[Sub scenario - Welcome Prison has begun!]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is telling you to be careful.]

[The constellation 'Ruler of Sun' is telling you to be careful.]

[The constellation 'Ruler of War' is telling you to be careful.]

"Prison? What?" One of the people asked

Before anyone could do anything, fog covered their sights, the group members were seperated and could not see anything.

"Uh?"

"Cale-nim!" Ji hoon shouted

"Shit..! What is this?!"

The people cried out, their vision soon turned into a scene they never want to experience again. Meanwhile Cale...
.
.
.
"Where..?" he mumbled, scanning the area.

A void. He was currently in a dark void, similar to the one he woke up into when he died.

The scene then changed.

,̶̨̛̦̳̻̳̻͎́̾̈̿̄̂͌ʀ̶̧͈̥͔͓͌̆̍̎̾͋͋͝ᴇ̷̘͌͋̉ᴅ̶̢͚̰̎̇,̸̨͕͚̝̱͚̦́̓̈͜͝

"Roksoo..."

"I'm sorry...for adding..another death in your records..."

He sees a bloodied man, dying in his arms.

.̷̡̡̝̺͇͍̘̑̃͑̎̊̽D̸̛̖̜̳͚́̌͋͂̆̀͂̓͘ḙ̷͚͕̹͇̦͒̃̉̅̉̇̋̚͠'̶̧̯̖̤̳̑͂̈́̓̂̈́,̵̡͖͚̺͈̘̜͓̼̯́͆́s̴̜̣̖̈́̏́͝ṕ̶̡̹̗͗͒̈̃̐͘͠Ȁ̵̡̰͍͚̟̖̘̜̉̄̐͘,̷̡̡̫̫̟̲̳̭͖͉͛͑͛'̵̪̳̫̙̀ì̷̼͚͎̈́̽̎̂́͋͆͠Ŗ̶̤̜͔̭̱͕̪̟͑̑̓͊̅͜,̴͕͕̈́̈́̈