Hidden-scenario (2)

Hello again

I just wanted to say that I'll be changing the update schedule to Monday only so that I'd have more time to write and rest.

Thank you for understanding :)

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Woosh-

Using Sound of the Wind, Cale hovered facing the large clock. He carefully adjusted it's hands-It would be difficult if it breaks.

Creak...Creak

The rusty clock made noise every time he moved It's arms.

Click!

The clock's arms now indicating '3:00' made a 'Click' sound, just like the other clocks.

Ding-! Ding-! Ding-!

Hmm?

The bell resting on top of the tower rang just as he was about to descend.

Alberu and Barrow heard the bell and rushed toward the tower.

[The 'Night of Dread' is beginning!]

Alberu eyed the descending young redhead "What did you just do?"

Cale shrugged his shoulders "I guess we didn't need to adjust every single clock"
He said, looking up the sky.

It was as if a switch was pressed

The bright blue sky instantly turned to a dark night sky, The moon and clouds dyed blood red. The previously spotless city now covered with fog and dried blood, some of the buildings wrecked.

The blank posters around the city now had images and texts on it- which some couldn't really be deciphered as they were blurred or ripped apart.

‘Run and hide away from death’- was what Cale was able to read.
'Run and hide?' He pondered

"...The word dread doesn't sound nice" Barrow commented

Alberu scoffed "Yeah, no shit" He replied, making the other frown.

Cale ignored the two as he stared of the distance, the forest specifically.

The redhead narrowed his eyes, he can't help but get this familiar, eerie feeling ever since the system announced the 'Night of Dread' but he can't figure out on what was causing it.

Death

The forest was emitting an aura he was way too familiar with.

He turned to face the two behind him.

"Hyungs-" Cale addressed

Kugugugu-!

'Go investigate the forest.' -Was what he was about to say when the ground abruptly shook.

"What the-" Barrow steadied himself as he supported Cale.

Guoooogh-!

A loud roar rang out making the three cover their ears

Thud...Thud...Thud

A huge dark figure emerged from the shadows of the forest destroying the trees blocking it's way, the ground lightly shook with each step it takes.

Alberu and Barrow swiftly took out their weapons from their pouch, moving forward to sheild their youngest from whatever monster it was.

As the monster came close, four more of the same figure emerged.