A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (3)

Chapter 19: A weapon? No! a dragon? yes! (3)  
Please pretend today is Monday. 
☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

.
.
.
[The 5th grade fire dragon species, 'Lesser Dragon Igneel' is using the 'Flames of Destruction'.]

Flames burst out from the centre of the platform making Cale squint from its brightness.

That man, Kim Dokja. He seemed to have said something but Cale wasn't able to hear it, it probably wasn't directed to him anyway.

The apostles who tried going after Dokja reacted too late, they didn't manage to get on a foothold and burned to death. Good for them.

Cale calmly searched for Kim Dokja, unknowingly holding his breath while doing so.

His eyes widened after seeing the burnt corpse of that very man.

Hah…!

He stared at the corpse below the dragon as he lifted his arm, using his sleeves to cover the smile threatening to come out.

'That stupid ahjussi…'

The corner of his lips curved up as he failed to suppress his smile.

'I knew he had a card up his sleeve' He thought, glancing at the flag holder of Anguk station beside the corpse of Dokja.

"But is there really a king attribute that will bring you back to life?" Cale mumbled 

Sigh

He shook his head and sighed. There's no need to contemplate whether there is or not, if Kim Dokja was so confident then there should be at least a skill that would keep him alive.

'But then again…'

Cale frowned 'Isn't that guy too reckless?'

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' says the squid is alive, don't worry.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

His frown deepened after seeing that message.

"I know that," he rolled his eyes "But that doesn't mean he didn't feel any pain." 

'...'

"Is he a masochist…?" Cale sweat drop at the thought 

[The constellation Ruler of Sun' agrees with your thought.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' dramatically gasps.]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' says it might be possible.]
[1,000 coins have been sponsored.]

He ignored the messages and shook the thought off his head. He needs to focus on the situation in front of him.

'It looks like that ahjussi's party didn't know about his plan' Cale glanced at Jung Heewon and the others.

[After one minute, the positions of the footholds will be recreated.]

The absolute shield turned off once again, the remaining prophets ran towards Cale.

"Priest-nim!"

"Please help us…!"

'They really are shameless…' Cale smiled towards them despite his irritation.

"Did Yoo Joonghyuk-nim really die?" A prophet panicked 

"Please do not worry, he is alive" The 'priest' calmed them down

Jung Heewon, who heard Cale, asked "What do you mean by that?" her eyes trembled. "How…" 

"Anything is possible as long as you have enough faith" Cale clasped his hands, of course he only said that because he didn't want to explain how.