Start of scenario

Leaving Alberu and Barrow in school, he entered their family car.

"Young master-nim are we heading home?"

"No, drive me to the mall, I'm gonna buy materials for a school project. "

"Ofcourse young master-nim"

.
.
.
.

________________________________________________

"Coloring materials... Paper.." He mumbled, checking the materials he bought.

Cale finished buying materials, he's currently strolling through the mall, thinking of eating on one of the restaurants. People around him stealing glances at him, he had been experiencing this for the past years so he was used to it although he still doesn't like the attention they were giving.

His eyes lingered and sees a small pet shop, seeing a pair of cats.

'they remind me of the kids...Should I raise them?'

Inside the shop were a few types of animals like a small variety of fish, cats, birds, etc.

'Let's not...taking care of them will be hassle.' just as he was about to leave the area, the electricity went out.

"what the...power outage?"
"Uwaaaa! mommy!"
"calm down!"

The people around him were either panicking, calm or annoyed.

'Damn they're noisy'

Nearby guards were calming down the people saying that the electricity is getting fixed and will be back shortly, however that didn't stop their complaints.

A few seconds later the power came back, A bright light flashed above the crowd. There was a big drumming sound followed by a popping.

[7 : 00]

[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated.]

[The main scenario has started.]

"what...?"
'scenario?... free service?..planetary system 8612, just how many worlds are there?'

The red hair, despite looking calm was feeling nervous.

'why am I getting an iffy feeling?' he sweat dropped

His mind was then bombarded with multiple voices.

- Cale! Can you hear us? (Super rock)

- KAHAAHHAHA LET'S BURN THEM ALL (Cheapskate)

- Cale..I'm hungry. (Glutton)

- XXXX LONG TIME NO SEE CALE! (Crazy kid)

- *Sob* Cale *Sob* What's wrong with your body *Sob* (Crybaby)

- What do you mean crybaby? (Thief)

- *Sob* Why is there no plate in your body *Sob (Crybaby)

- THEN ISN'T THAT BETTER KAHAHAH LET'S DESTROY EVERYTHING NOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LIMITS KAHAHAHA (Cheapskate)

- *Sob* Why do you have a large amount of divine energy? *sob* did you become a saint? *sob* (Crybaby)

'Ofcourse I don't have a plate I don't need it anymore. Was the restriction GoD put in me released?' Although he did miss his Ancient power's voices, he did not like their loud voices.

"Shut up" He whispered, the voices in his head were now quiet

He then saw a fluffy creature appear on where the bright light was, a small cute black furred creature, golden eyes and two horns can be seen.