Destroy and Defend 2

One hour after the battle began, Gong Pildu fought and fought. The number of monsters had barely decreased but it was still great. Gong Pildu was considered to have the strongest defense among the 10 Evils for a reason.

"You scum!"

[The character Gong Pildu's Armed Zone has levelled up.]

[The character Gong Pildu's Private Land has levelled up!]

[The character Gong Pildu has acquired the Protective Wall skill.]

The level up speed of Armed Zone was fast. The sponsor behind Gong Pildu was rushing to support his growth. If he could survive here, Gong Pildu's growth would be enormous.

As long as he could survive here.

"Uhweeeh…!"

According to the scenario, Gong Pildu had to hold on for seven more hours. It would've been nice if I had popcorn. Too bad.

Lee Jihye was giggling next to me as she watched the bottom floor. She told me earlier that I should save them… it was truly a transformation in the disposition of Yoo Jonghyuk's disciple.

“By the way, why isn't Yoo Jonghyuk here?

"How should I know? Master is always busy."

Busy… yes, he might be busy. The person trying to be all alone was the busiest.

I looked down at the dying Gong Pildu as I asked, “What time did Yoo Jonghyuk enter the dungeon?"

"It is roughly 9 a.m. today…" Lee Jihye stopped speaking and stared at me. “…Wait a minute, how do you know that Master entered a dungeon?"

I ignored Lee Jihye and calculated the time. Now it was 8 p.m. Using simple calculations, it had already been over 11 hours since Yoo Jonghyuk entered. Yet he still hadn't come out…

Damn, I had to move. Yoo Jonghyuk was the main character and it would be difficult if something happened to him.

I opened the dokkaebi communication.

'Bihyung.'

Bihyung floating in the air turned to look at me.

[What is it? Calling me so suddenly.]

'Open the Dokkaebi Bag.'

[What? N-No! I am currently getting a lot of subscriptions!]

I know. My stock price was rising due to my actions with Gong Pildu. My actions of laying a trap and then sitting back meant the constellations of the 'fun seekers' group wouldn't still be on the channel which Gong Pildu belonged to.

Where would the constellations go after leaving the channel?

[New constellations have entered the channel!]

It was naturally Bihyung's channel.

[#BI-7623 channel is ready for an expansion.]

[Huhu, huhuhut, look at this, look at this! Now my channel is also…!]

It wasn't unreasonable for Bihyung to be acting like this. But this wasn't the time for amusement.

'If you don't want your channel to be ruined, open it quickly. You can see that there will be an advertisement in preparation for the channel expansion.'

[Ah, shit… really…]

Bihyung grumbled but opened the Dokkaebi Bag after showing an advertisement. It was finally time to use the coins I had saved.