Reader

I'm back! As promised, a new chapter for ya'll! 
Might post another chapter by tomorrow.

________________________________________________

[There are 20 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]

There was the sound of people coming down the stairs. Lee Hyunsung, Lee Gilyoung and Yoo Sangah… looking at their dark expressions, the result was as he expected. Yoo Sangah opened her mouth with a gloomy expression.

“Room…there were none..."

“It's okay. Rather, where is Heewon-ssi?”

“She is trying to negotiate upstairs.”

At these words, Jung Heewon jumped down with a terrible scream.

“One night is 2,000 coins? Are they joking right now? I am really going to hit them.”

The agitated Jung Heewon snorted and said.

“Dokjssi. Do you know what is happening upstairs? No―”

“They suddenly raised the taxes right?”

“Eh…you already know?”

It was predictable. The tenants would die if they couldn't get a room in 20 minutes. It was no wonder that the owners would take the initiative to raise the taxes.

“Did Dokjssi find anything?”

“No, I didn't.”

“Ah…”

Dokja looked at the two teens who were now resting in a green zone with bloodied clothes, not far from them.

'It looks like they killed the people.'

It's understandable, people would do anything to survive after all. He looked bach at his party members and spoke.

“I have two ways.”
.
.
.
.

He two choices. One is to kill and occupy other's green zone, like what the teens had done; The other choice would be more dangerous and might have a chance of someone dying.

They chose the latter and decided to trust him.

“If you choose the second method, please unconditionally follow my instructions. Please trust me, even if it doesn't make sense. If one person doesn't trust me―”

“We will all die.”

Someone gulped. The party members nodded almost simultaneously. Lee Hyunsung said.

“I believe in Dokjssi. I have survived up to here because of Dokjssi.”

[There are 5 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]

“Then follow me.”

Dokja moved with the party members along railway line 3. They passed through the broken screen door and stood at the entrance of the tunnel leading to Euljiro-3.

Inside the dark tunnel, He saw a glowing 'red zone.' Perhaps the monsters would be created over there. They would sweep over line 3 and go up each floor towards the ground.

Lee Hyunsung asked nervously.

“…Then are we fighting the monsters here?”

“No, we aren't fighting. If we fight here then we will die.”

It wasn't possible to fight against the terrifying monsters and survive until dawn without the green zone.

This time, Jung Heewon asked.