A devil in disguise

[Group chat: Crimson Rose]

[Members: 41]

<Min-jun> Hyung-nim, a group of people visited!

<Kim Nari> They said they were looking for the holy preist, what should we tell them?

<Park Ji hoon > Cale-nim, should we capture them?

<Cale Henituse> Capture them and wait for me.

<Park Ji hoon> Understood!

'looking for a holy priest huh...'

A sly smile formed in his face, if anyone were to see this they'd think he was the incarnation of a devil.

"How interesting~" He hummed as he hurriedly went back to his station.

.
.
.
.
________________________________________________

Cale used 'Sound of the wind' to quicken his steps. He wondered how others knew about his preist form when he hadn't even used the appearance in this world yet, Ofcourse he had already thought about a situation where they are looking for a different priest other than him.

On his way to the entrance of '*********' station he quickly transformed into his preist form. His blood red hair slowly changed into a holy white color; Reddish-brown eyes turned blue; his red and black hanbok turned into his usual white priest robe. Although his outfit, hair and eye color had changed his face was still the same like usual.

[Some constellations are shocked by the sudden transformation.]
[Some constellations thinks you look very holy.]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is squealing.]
[500 coins have been sponsored.]

[Constellations from 'absolute good' likes this appearance.]
[100 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is shocked by the sudden transformation.]
[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is too stunned to speak.]
[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is questioning your identity.]

'Why is this constellation so affected?'

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' tells 'Secretive Plotter' to shut up.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]
.
.
.
'Aigoo...'

Priest Cale sighed as he entered the station.

Entering, Cale saw his members gazing upon him with expressions he doesn't want to know.

He looked around and saw Ji hoon and Chul-min guarding the 3 intruders while Nari was heading towards him. He had not told them about his priest form but they knew it was him because of the aura he exudes as well as how elegant and noble he looked.

"Crimson King-nim" Nari said as she bowed towards Cale.

"...Nari noona" The teen frowned upon hearing the woman's words.

Nari held back the urge to laugh as she spoke.

"We captured them just as you ordered."

"Thank you."

Nari lead the 'priest' to where the intruders are.

"Ohh-! It's Priest-nim! "
"My goodness...how can someone look so holy?!"
"My eyes are blessed!!"

Cale was flabbergasted on how the intruders reacted upon seeing him, causing him to frown. He finds it annoying on how they were blabbering about his appearance. While Nari and Min-ah who saw this wanted to burst out laughing but held it back.