Destroy and Defend

An extra long chapter, I'll be posting two chapters today because I really don't want to drag out their scenario any longer. Most will be dokja POV, Some parts were skipped and some lines were added.

________________________________________________

[You have endured Chungmuro's night without the green zone.]

[You have accomplished the 'Never-ending Dawn' achievement at Chungmuro Station!]

[You have earned 1,000 coins as an achievement reward.]

[Coins Possessed: 22,650 C]

'I had achieved the target amount. I didn't experience a hard night for nothing.'

This time Jung Heewon asked. "What should we do today? Like yesterday…"

“No, not today. That only works for one day."

Of course, if they were lucky then they might be able to find the randomly generated green zone. Unfortunately, there was no detailed description of the location of the green zones on day four in Ways of Survival.

"Then…"

Jung Heewon's expression became dark. But it was unnecessary worry.

“Today we will completely end the third scenario."

"Huh?"

Dokja carefully laid Lee Gilyoung and got up.

It wasn't originally planned but he couldn't wait after hearing Yoo Jonghyuk's thoughts. Yesterday, he had no choice but to buy time. However, the story was different today.

"I will drag out the land owners.

"…How?"

Jung Heewon asked and he looked at Lee Hyunsung, who was sleeping deeply.

"I have to use the secret weapon that I saved."

Now it was time to change the owner of Chungmuro.
.
.
.
(A/N: Im skipping some parts because it takes to much lines)

"Gilyoung, did you do what I asked?"

"Yes Hyung."

Lee Gilyoung replied from next to Yoo Sangah. On his head, there was a pair of small cockroaches like they were antennae.

“That noona, she is on B1."

"Thank you."

Lee Hyunsung was good. Now it was time to steal the power of others.

He was walking up the escalator when a blade suddenly reached his neck. The man felt very few signs it was coming… there was only one skill that boasted this type of concealed movements in the beginning.

[Ghost Walk.]

“I'm disappointed, Ahjussi."

Lee Jihye. A proud girl with outstanding fighting skills. She wasn't chosen by a navy commander for nothing.

“Ahjussi, don't you know what will happen to those women if you make a deal with them?"

"I know."

"Do you really know? Yesterday, wouldn't you rather die?"

Dokja shrugged.

"Put away the sword. Let's talk."

“Talk? You came to find me on purpose."

"Yes."

Lee Jihye put away the sword. He followed behind Lee Jihye. Lee Jihye walked from B1 to the ticket barrier at the entrance. They seemed to walk for a while.