Hidden-scenario (1)

Hello, I'm back!

I'm very sorry for not posting a chapter twice in a row last week.
I lacked the motivation to write the past few days😅
I'll try to do a double update in the next chapter update to make up for it.

Anyway take this chapter for now and enjoy!
(。•ω•。)ノ♡

________________________________________________

While Dokja interrogates the remaining survivors, The trio moved to a more 'secured' place, noting that Cale would be telling them important information.

They settled near the staircase, sitting down on one of the steps.

"Donsaeng, you didn't cause any trouble did you?" Alberu asked, taking Cale's chance to be the first to speak.

The redhead looked at him with disbelief.

"Ofcourse not, you're speaking as if I cause trouble wherever I go."

"Then what's with the holy priest thing?"

"Oh, that. I presented myself as a priest in one of the stations"

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' snickers.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

[The constellation 'Ruler of War' snorts.]
[10,000 coins have been sponsored.]

Both of his hyungs raised an eyebrow. Making him frown, his face looked as if saying 'What?'.

Barrow shook his head before asking. "Are you not gonna tell us why we're on a look out for suspicious people?"

"That's why I brought you here in the first place." Cale sighed as he continued his sentence

"Apparently there are people who received a so called 'Revelation', they call themselves prophets."

"Revelations?" Alberu asked, wanting the younger to explain further.

"Mm, The prophets knows about things that will happen in the future due to the 'Revelation'."

Alberu and Barrow's eyes widened in shock, their mouths forming a small o.

"There are some prophets who know more than others, some stopped reading the 'Revelation' because they thought it was boring."

Cale paused before continuing. "There is another group called 'Apostles', they are the ones who have further read the 'Revelation', making them more knowledgeable. According to what a prophet had told me, they are apparently using their knowledge to conquer the world."

Alberu groaned after hearing the word 'Conquer'.

"This...this is more troublesome than I had expected" He said with a sigh, staring at Cale's nonchalant attitude before speaking once more.

"Haa...And you're here talking as if it's not important"

The redhead raised an eyebrow.

"It's not our world anyway" Cale said as he bit into the cookie he took from his dimension.

'...Why are they looking at me like that?'

Both Alberu and Barrow looked at him with disbelief. THE Cale said that, as if he didn't care what will happen in this world...wait- this world?

Barrow's eyes widened as he spoke. "Does that mean you know how to get back to our world?"

The younger redhead hummed instead of answering.