Extra 1: Owning a temple means?(1)

(1) Owning a temple means?- Don't question the lunatic 

Whispers and gossips filled the city.

"Have you heard-?"

"They said that…"

"Let's go visit Puzzle City…"

"The heroes have gathered in…"

Energetic citizens from different cities and villages passed the news and rumors to one then another.

Bang-!

A chubby black paw slammed the table with excitement.

"It's definitely the human's handwriting!"

Blue jewel like eyes sparkled as he stared at the letter in the middle of the long table.

The two cats beside the black dragon meowed in agreement 

A few hours had passed since the last commotion about the temple earlier.

A rose gold thunderbolt struck the pristine white temple-Its previously lock shut entrance opened wide, as if inviting them to come inside.

The dark elf, Tasha, glanced at the letter. They found it lying in the altar, aside from the temple's decorations, it was the only item inside.

Relief entered them, the previous gloomy air was replaced with joy and liveliness. Just from reading a single letter.

________________________________________________

𝓗𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰-𝓷𝓲𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵. 

𝓐𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸, 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓼.

𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴.

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓹𝓾𝓽.

- 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓼𝓮

________________________________________________

"They're alive…" A relieved smile formed in Tasha's face

"I guess we can't cause anymore trouble to the temples since the young master said so" Cage said whilst pulling out a glass and wine from her sleeve. 

"That is so" Rosalyn had a cheeky smile 

Choi Han clenched his fist then releasing it a few times, a shaky breath escaped him. 'They're both alright…' the corners of his lips curved upward.

Multiple heroes, friends, family and acquaintances who had gathered in the Henituse territory, rejoiced in the news.

Their future king and ex-commander is alive and well, of course they would be happy!

But there was one who had a different reaction from this revelation.

The guardian knight, Clopeh, shaking from excitement.

Of course he was happy that his legend was doing well but, that was only natural wasn't it?

Legends do not die, this revelation was the proof of that.

He knew his legend was alright, It was obvious that his one and only legend would not fall because of such an event. 

'Cale-nim could even be making more Legends in another world, as always!' Clopeh clasped his hands together like the lunatic he is.

"It's a pity no one from this world would be able to witness it…" He mumbled 'It's even more of a pity that I'm not there to record it down…' 

He sighed 

'The temple…' His eyes gleamed in realization 

'Even if I can't be there to witness it, I can still record the happenings in this place!'

'Yes…That's it! I will record down the greatness of his temple! his undying legend!' He even thought of mimicking the temple in puzzle city and building them in multiple places.

"Hehe…" His body trembled from suppressing his laugh

But of course this did not go unnoticed from the occupants of the room with him 

'What's he planning this time…?' Choi Han frowned as he glanced at the lunatic a few seats away from him

"Crazy Clopeh! why are you laughing like that?" Raon asked with curious eyes

'No..! Raon-nim, don't!' multiple beings in the room sweat drop

Clopeh's emerald eyes curved into crescents. "Well, Raon-nim…"

Noo!

________________________________________________
Notes:

Heya! Did you understand this chapter? no? me too.

I would be making extra chapters like this-it would mostly be about tcf world but I might add orv world sometimes.

Thank you for over 100 followers in Wattpad! I honestly didn't expect that this story would get so much attention, but here we are, over 50k views! Thank you so much for giving this story a try!

This fanfic was inspired by many other crossover fics. like "Puppets of the universe" by Itchtaka from Ao3 and "Let me slack!" by Tati79 from Ao3 and Wattpad! so please go read them if you haven't, they are one of my favorite crossover fics <3

Take this drawing as my offering to you all

See you all next chapter!