1

It's been an year Agastya, Arya, Zaid and Ilham shifted in Banglore. It was tough for four of them to get used to the city and its customs. Weekends are the stress buster days for them. All the four friends gather in Agastya and Zaid's house and chill. They have a lot of fun in their house. Zaid's cooking, Ilham's savage comebacks, Arya's singing and Agastya's training.
Yes, Agastya personally made sure that everyone workout everyday without any tantrums. But Arya and Zaid being themselves tried showing tantrums but one deadly glare from Agastya and the next moment both would be in their workout spot.
Ilham helped the other three in choosing the interiors of their flats. Ilham have great choice in designing houses.

Ilham's house

Arya's house

Agastya's and Zaid's house

It's Thursday today Arya came back home after a busy day

It's Thursday today Arya came back home after a busy day. As soon as she entered the house she was shocked to see Ilham sitting on the couch with huge grin on her face. Arya squealing like a kid ran to Ilham and hugged her tightly like her life depended on it. She missed Ilham a lot. Ilham became more than a friend. Ilham is like a soul sister to Arya. Same with Ilham. Ilham loves Arya like a sister. There is no secret between the two girls. The bond these two girls have is soo precious. Ilham just came back from her film making trip. It's been 1 week that Ilham left for shoot and finally she is back. Arya, Agastya, Zaid and Ilham has eachother's flat spare keys. Whenever they wants to meet eachother at any time they can just barge into the flat without any hesitation. This is the comfort level they all share. After hugging eachother for sometime they moved to living room and sat on the sofa and started chit-chatting. Arya started teasing Ilham by saying Zaid's name. It took patience of every single fiber on Ilham's body to not blush.

Kya yaar Ilham tujhe toh Zaid ke pass hona tha par tum toh mere pass ho. Ab bechara Zaid ka kya hoga.  Arya said dramatically.

Arya please yaar kyu humesha chidati rehti ho tum mujhe. Said Ilham.

Accha baba sorry ab nahi chidati but tum jaake Milo tho.  Said Arya.

Haan jaroor milungi but.... Ilham smirked.

By watching Ilham's expression Arya is sure that she is planning something mischevious in her head. Arya shook her head in disbelief. Ilham loves to irritate Zaid.

It's 7:30 in the evening. After a tiring day Zaid finally reached his flat. But he frowned entering in their flat because it was pitch black. Zaid always makes sure to on one light in living room before leaving for the college so that when he returns home the house is not dark. Agastya comes home late at night so it is Zaid alone who have to be in the flat. And Zaid is scared of darkness and ghosts. Zaid shrugged and started moving to on the lights on but the lights are not working. It made him freak out. But suddenly the lights started to flicker. Now poor Zaid is dead scared. And the next incident almost gave Zaid a mini heart attack there was someone coming towards him from kitchen. The poor guy was about to have a mini heart but suddenly he heard someone laughing like crazy. Zaid almost instantly recognised the voice and again tried to turn on the light and luckily the lights turned on. There was Ilham standing in her black hoody and black track pants and there was Arya in the entrance of the kitchen still laughing like crazy.
Now Zaid is glaring Ilham. Ilham is trying very hard not to laugh but suddenly Zaid started chasing Ilham. Soon both Zaid and Ilham were running around the flat like 5 years old. Arya sighed and sat down on the couch. Arya adored both of them very  much. Zaid is a very caring boyfriend.
Zaid was still chasing Ilham when Agastya entered the flat.

Kya ho raha hai yahan? Asked Agastya.

Both of them stopped running and Arya stood up from her place listening to Agastya's voice.

Zaid and Ilham were panting. Seeing Agastya after a week Ilham flew into his arms. Agastya hugged Ilham tightly as well. Just how much he missed his goofball.

Brooo I missed you soo much. Said Ilham.

I missed you too meri pyaari goofball. Kab aayi ho tum. Asked Agastya.

Aaj hi aayi hoon bro. Seedha Arya ke ghar gayi thi par Arya bhi aaj late aayi hain. Said Ilham.

Oh accha. How was your trip? Did u enjoy travelling? Koi problem toh nahi hui na? Asked Agastya.

Nahi bro sab kuch perfect tha. Par haa todha sa humari assistent blogger se thoda sa problem hua but uske alawa sab kuch theek tha. Said Ilham.

Kya? Kaun tha woh? Kuch kiya usne tumhare saath? Mujhe bas uska naam batao mein dekh lunga usse.  Said Agastya angrily.

Nahi nahi bro. Asia kuch nahi hai. Woh humare company mein naya hai bechara iss liye coordination mein thoda sa problem hua nothing else. Said Ilham knowing that Agastya can even kill someone if someone tries to do something with her.

Agastya is extremely possessive and protective for his close ones. And Agastya treats Ilham like his sister. Both are fierce.

When Ilham and Agastya were soo lost in their reunion Arya came and hugged Zaid by his arm. And both stood their silently watching them with smile on their faces. Zaid treats Arya like his sister too.

Oh no bro aap kitna thake huye aaye hai apne duty se aur mein hoon ki aap ko khade karke apna chapad chapad shuru kar diya hain. Aao andhar aao. Said Ilham.

Agastya smiled warmly at her and entered inside the living room just to see Arya and Zaid standing in the living room and watching them. Suddenly Zaid ran towards Agastya and hugged him dramatically and started telling about the prank that Ilham planned on him. Agastya just laughed it off. After that he went into his room to freshen up. After coming from his room he saw three of them were cooking in the kitchen doing lots of masti. Agastya joined them too in the kitchen and started helping them to cook. After cooking the food everyone sat together and started eating the food doing chit chatting and lot of masti. After eating the food Arya insisted to go back to her house because she has to go to the college. Agastya and Zaid agreed to her because they also have to go their works. Ilham is going to work from home for one day. So Arya and Ilham left to Arya's falt. Today Ilham is going to stay with Arya. After they freshen up they laid on the bed chit chatting. Arya and Ilham started gossiping. But suddenly Arya started laughing startling Ilham. After sometime Arya finally stopped laughing and looked at Ilham.

What's wrong with you? Achaanak kyu hasna start kar diya tune? Said Ilham.

Kuch nahi yaar. Tumhara aur Zaid ka iconic love confession yaad aa gaya.  Saying this Arya started laughing again.

Watching Arya laughing Ilham started laughing too. That was one hell of a confession. Very unique love confession in the history of love.

To be continued.......