6

Khanna is trying to get the footage from the cc cameras which were not working and Driti is helping him to hack the cameras and get the footage as soon as possible. Ivaan is taking care of Rocky in the Veterinary Hospital. Avyukth is talking to Agastya and requesting him to come to Kolkata as soon as possible. Dhruv is arranging security around their place. Ashlesha is taking care of Ira because Ira is getting constant panic attacks and in under medication. Everyone are scared beyond wits because their Kiddo (Maahi) is missing. 

Flashback

Yesterday when Ashlesha screamed everyone came running to her. When they saw the scene in front of them it made chills ran down their spine because they found Rocky unconsious and Maahi is no where to be seen. They searched for Maahi everywhere with a lot of panick but she is no where to be seen. Khanna was continuously blaming himself for the situation. Ashlesha was crying uncontrollably. Avyukth and Dhruv are trying to control the situation but soon heard Ira screaming in horror making Ashlesha and Driti run to her room making the boys run behind her with unconscious Rocky in their hands.
Ira was trembling and crying sitting in one corner of the room. Ashlesha and Driti hugged her tightly calming her down. After sometime she calmed down.

Ira baccha kya huwa. Aise achanak kyun ro rahi ho. Asked Driti carefully trying her level best to not trigger her.

Ira just blankly gave her phone to Driti. After checking her phone Driti gasped in horror.

Maahi is kidnapped. Woh uss insaan ke paas hain jo hume blackmail kar raha hai. Said Driti making everyone numb.

The text says, You guys were too careless. Bacchi ko akele kaun chodta hai? Bechara puppy ko sedate karna pada mujhe. He is quite protective towards his little friend.
Chalo itna information kaafi hai. Now let's start the Hide and Seek game. Let's see who wins. Asta la vista.

Everyone went blank after reading the text from that person. A cold chill ran down their spines thinking about Maahi with that monster. Deep down everyone knew that the person is very close to Dushyanth.

Flashback ends.

After arranging the security Dhruv and Avyukth started searching for Maahi with the help of the police. On the other side Agastya is trying his best to track the phone number from which the texts were coming but all his efforts are continuously going into the drain. And here Driti hacked the CC cameras single handedly without any help which made her and Ashlesha along with Khanna take a breath of relief. Ivaan came back with fully conscious Rocky who is having fever. So they started watching the footage with Ira, Ashlesha is watching the footage by side hugging Ira. Driti is with Ivaan. They felt very scared watching the footage because the masked guy entered into the house without anyone's knowledge and took Maahi with him after making Rocky unconscious. Surprisingly the masked man was very gentle with Maahi. But Ashlesha's eyes fell on his left hand which was fully covered but slightly visible. She  found a tattoo which was really strange because she couldn't see it properly. But she is atleast calmed down a bit because her motherly instincts are screaming that the man won't harm her Maahi. Without wasting a minute Driti started forwarding the footage to Avyukth and Dhruv. The footage is taking a very long time to forward because of the signal issues. Ira is feeling miserable watching everyone suffer because of her. She is continuously blaming herself for everything happening in present. Driti and Ashlesha are talking to Avyukth and Dhruv in conference call about the footage. Ivaan is taking care of Rocky. Khanna is ordering the security team about something. Suddenly Ira got a text from unkown number deep down her heart she know that the number is not unkown anymore. So with shivering hands she opened the message.

Hello Miss. Ira. How are you feeling? Umm.... Let me guess. Miserable? Helpless? Scared beyond wits? Panick? Or maybe all of these above? Hahaha. I am loving the condition you are in right now. You know what I can see you. But I'm not invading your personal space trust me in that. Aren't you feeling guilty watching your friends... No no no... Not friends... Family... Your family. Aren't you feeling bad and guilty watching your family suffer? If you are feeling so.. I have an amazing offer for you. Come and meet me now. You know Maahi is with me. If you want Maahi back, Just come to the given address and meet me. I hope you won't dissapoint me Miss. Ira. See you soon. Have a great day.

After reading the text from the masked man Ira was struggling secretly if she should go or not. Her mind and heart are taunting her to go and get Maahi. But she already promised Avyukth and Dhruv that she won't hide any messages from them. She tried to get up but her head started spinning making her lose her balance, at the correct time Ashlesha held her making sure not to hurt her.

Ira? Are you ok? What happened? Asked Ashlesha.

Ira forwarded her phone to Ashlesha without any word. Driti and Ivaan also came to her knowing that it's a text from the masked man. As soon as they read the text they forwarded it to Avyukth and Dhruv immediately but not from Ira's phone they took a picture of it from Ashlesha's phone and forwarded it.

Ira. You are going nowhere. Go to your room and rest. I'm getting you soup. Am I clear? Driti take her to her room. Said Ashlesha it was more like ordering.

After making Ira comfortable in her room Driti and Ira asked Ivaan to take Rocky and go to Ira's room. After that they called Avyukth and Dhruv who told them to pack the luggage because Agastya ordered them to shift to his place like a protective friend which he is.
Agastya told them that it will be easy for him to protect them if they are with him at their place and also Arya, Ilham and Zaid will surely make Ira feel good. So like Avyukth and Dhruv said they started packing the luggage and were ready to leave. Agastya sent Madhavan ( Agastya's most trusted man in his team) to escort them to his place. Obviously Khanna and other security team followed them. Agastya have arranged the out house for them as well. Khanna is helping Agastya a lot in this case, he is still balming himself for not being able to protect Maahi from that masked man.

On the other hand Yuvraj brought Maahi home with him and gave her to Smriti to take care of the kid. Smriti was literally numb by the fact that Yuvraj kidnapped a kid. It is happening for first time. Because Smriti is the only one who knew that Yuvraj respects women and never uses kids for his profit. Without any word she took Maahi with her to feed her something. Smriti is literally stuck to Maahi like glue. She didn't even gave  her to Yuvraj. Even Maahi loved Smriti's company.

Here Ira went inside Agastya's work place where Agastya, Avyukth and Dhruv are discussing about the masked man and demanded that she want to go where the masked man invited her to which made the boys speechless but soon Agastya approved her demand. So now they are waiting for Yuvraj to text them about the place.

To be continued......