2

Mansion

It's been a week since that incident

After the incident Avyukth and gang made sure the security is tight. They even increased the protection of Aashiyan. And made sure that their Mansion, Business empire and Aashiyan are under the protection 24*7. They even brought Mahi with themselves to their mansion because they didn't want to take any risk. They were not able to track anything about the person who threatened them.

Presently the boys are sitting in the living room and discussing about taking a break from all the chaos that's happening in their personal life.
Because the incident that happened a week ago in Aashiyan was showing an ugly results on girls. They are very disturbed by the incident. By seeing the girls in disturbed state boys are becoming worried about their health.
So here they are sitting in the living room and planning on going on a trip so they can refresh their minds and relax for sometime.

Avyukth and Dhruv included the cops to track the mysterious person who is trying to harm them. They even included their PAs to look into the matter even more deeply.

Hume jald se jald kahi jaana hoga. Security issues ki wajah se bhi mental health ke liye bhi. Dimag karab kar ke rakha hai kameena. Said Dhruv.

Hmm. Avyukth hummed agreeing to Dhruv.

What about Kolkata? The city of joy. What say? Asked Ivaan.

Kolkata? Said Avyukth and Dhruv at the same time.

Let's just give it a thought. Said Ivaan.

After thinking for some time.

Kolkata it is. Said Dhruv.

To which Avyukth smirked nodding his head in yes.

During this conversation girls are in Ira's room watching Rocky and Ira play.

Ashlesha is sitting in the bed with Ira's head in her lap and Driti's head on her shoulder watching Maahi squealing loudly and playing with Rocky.

Meanwhile the boys barged in the room announcing about their trip.

Kolkata? Are you guys crazy? Apni situation ke baare mein socha? Iss situation mein trip? No ways. Said Ashlesha angrily.

I agree. Said Driti.

Hume pata hain ki humara situation kya hain. We are going to Kolkata and it's final. Said Avyukth.

Saying this Avyukth lift Maahi in his hands and left with her making them stare at him with shock in their eyes.

Within 5 hours they were in their private jet travelling to Kolkata with their most trusted bodyguard Mr. Khanna.

Through out the journey Maahi and Rocky were playing and making cute sounds like they were talking.