5

Now at present everyone are sitting in the hall. There is a dead silence in the room. Everyone are in their own world thinking about the situation and the upcoming consequences. But the girls and Ivaan are more tensed to know the secret which Ira and the boys are hiding. The topic itself is making them anxious. Ira is sitting between Avyukth and Dhruv holding their hands tightly lost in her own world. After making themselves strong for the sake of Ira. They started requesting Avyukth and Dhruv to tell them the truth. They looked at each other and then looked at Ira only to find her sit with a blank face lost in her own world. Sighing they started narrating her past. But as soon as her buddle burst hearing Avyukth she left from there without looking at anyone.

Flashback
(Trigger Warning)
(Author's note: Please skip this part if you guys can't handle violence and sensitive stuff)

It's Ira's farewell in her college and she is very excited to go to the college. It's her last year of college so she is gonna miss her college days very badly but at the same time very excited for her future. With atmost excitement she started getting ready for the farewell function. After searching for the perfect outfit for hours she finally chose a beautiful pink and white stripes jump suit for herself and proceeded with the makeup. After getting ready she went to greet her family. She got a lot of compliments for them. Avyukth and Dhruv being extremely protective brothers made her wear a their Denim jacket which she always wanted to steal. Ira having no other option wore the jacket sighing in defeat. Ira is looking like a barbie doll today absolutely stunning. Ashlesha took the evil eyes off of her. After a lot of pampering and little bit of teasing from Ivaan. Ira left for the college. Ira enjoyed a lot in the farewell party given by the college. Ira is a bubbly girl who can connect with everyone. Everyone in the college likes her. Everything was going smooth for Ira but suddenly she felt someone's keeping eye on her. Even though she is having some wiered feeling in her gut she ignored it. But with the time it's getting even more strange so she decided to go to home so she texted Ayukth and Dhruv to pick her up. After texting them she bid her college friends goodbye and started walking out of the college. The corider of the college is completely dark because everyone are busy dancing in the party hall. Suddenly someone pulled her into the empty dark room by placing a hand tightly on her mouth muffling her screams. Ira got frightened at the act. Soon her vision got adjusted in the darkness and she saw someone she hated with guts in front of her giving her a nasty smirk. Looking at him anybody can say that he is fully drunk. Everyone in the college fears him because he is a monster. He possesses all the qualities of a monster like drinking, smoking, taking drugs, using girls for his own benifits and leave them, rags the students as well as professors etc... His name is Dushyanth. Everyone fears him because of his strong background.

Why did you drag me here. Said Ira.

Look at you baby girl. You look ravishing today. So I wanna ravish you. Said Dushyanth caressing ira's shoulders with a nasty smirk.

Stay away. Don't touch me. I said back off Dushyanth. Orelse. Said Ira pushing his hands off of her.

Orelse. Orelse what baby girl? You will cry? Oh please stop this drama baby girl. I know no one can resist the charms of Dushyanth. I know you are liking this. So be a good girl and allow me to do my work. Saying Dushyanth pulled Ira by her waist and tried kissing her forcefully.

Dushyanth. Stop it. Stop. Ira was continuously struggling to get out of his hold. Gathering all the power she pushed him off of her and slapped him tight.

Don't you dare Dushyanth. I'm not the girl who will get attracted by your money and background. Stay away from me. Saying this she was going to walk out.

But that monster caught hold of her hair from the back and pushed her down and slapped her hard on face.

How dare you. How dare you slap me. You are so going to regret this baby girl. Said Dushyanth.