Anaganaga....

Ammamma.... Ammamma... Maaku oka manchi katha cheppava please. Two kids were pestering their grandmother to tell them the bedtime story.

(Grandma... Grandma... Please tell us an interesting story)

Ippuda? Chala late ayyindhi. Ippude manchi pillalu laaga nidrapovandi. Repu podunna naa panulu anni twaraga chesukoni meeku oka machi katha cheptha. Sarena? The Grandmother of two stubborn kids tried to reject their wish but the kids are in no mood to take a no as an answer. They want their bedtime story at any cost.

(Now? It's getting very late. Now go to bed like good kids. I'll finish all my work early tomorrow and tell you a good story but now go to sleep. Okay?)

Both the kids looked at each other and bowed their heads dramatically blocking the views of their faces while pouting sadly. But suddenly both looked up with twinkling eyes and a big smile.

Katha ae ga. Nenu cheptha. Ammamma valla intiki vacchi kuda rules break cheyyakapothey inka ekkada chestaaru cheppu? Randi randi naa bangaru pillalu. The Grandfather said entering inside the room where his wife is trying to make the kids sleep early so that their routine won't get messed.

(Story.. I'll tell you. Rules are meant to be broken by the kids in grandparents house. Come here my precious kids. Let me tell you a story.)

Both the kids jumped in the awaiting arms of their grandfather squealing loudly making the grandfather laugh happily while the grandmother is looking at them smiling.

Grandfather settled himself in the middle of the bed whereas both the kids are cuddling him from both the sides.

Eeroju mee badhulu mee ammamma padukuntundhi le. Grandfather said teasing his wife to which she glared at him making the kids chuckle.

(Today your grandmother will sleep early on behalf of you both)

Nenu em padukonu. Nenu kuda vinta. Grandmother said hiding the excitement while glaring at her husband for teasing her.

Hmm.... Anaganaga oka raajyam... Grandfather started telling the story.

(Hmm.... Once upon a time there used to be a kingdom....)

Wow tatayya...Raju Rani katha cheptunnava? One of the grandchild asked who is a girl with her eyes twinkling with excitement.

(Wow grandpa... You are telling us a royal story? About King and Queen? )

Avunu... Grandfather said chuckling at his granddaughter's excitement which is exactly like his daughter's.

Aa raajyam sukha shaanthulatho eppudu nindi vundedhi.... Aa raajyam lo Raajakumaarudu prajala kosame brathikevaadu... Prajalu andharini oke drushti tho chusevaadu... Evvarini chinna choopu chuse vaadu kaadu... Prajalu andharu aa Raajakumarudini entho praanam ga chuse vaaru.... Athanini chala gouravinche vaaru.... Grandfather said softly.

( The kingdom used to be filled with peace and prosperity... The prince of the kingdom used to live for his people... The prince used to lookafter the people with utmost respect and sincerely.... The people of the kingdom used to love and respect him wholeheartedly...)

Aa raaju peru enti tatayya? This time the grandson asked interrupting the flow of the story.

( What's the name of the prince grandpa?)

Raajkumar Mrityunjay.. Grandfather said proudly.

Tarvaata em ayyindhi? Granddaughter asked curiously.

Aa raajakumarudu valla amma nanna teertha yatra ki vellaru kaani akkada nunchi tirigi raaledhu... Vaaru iddharu praanalu kolpoyaaru... Grandfather said making the kids gasp in horror along with the grandmother.