3

Nowadays the schedule is very tight for Agastya. He is always stressed and spending all time in his office. These criminals are annoying him to no end. And all these investigations are giving him headache. But that's Agastya everyone is messing with. Deep down they very well knew that they are digging their own graves by annoying Agastya. Agastya is working really hard on this case because he just wants to finish this case successfully as soon as possible and give the victim the justice he or she deserved.

On the other side Ilham is disappointed with her boss who ditched her and gave her project to that chipkali aka Natasha. Ilham worked on this project real hard. But now all those sleepless nights are down the drain. His boss and his partiality is annoying her very much that she just want to break their heads.

Zaid and Arya are busy in their respective collages.

For Zaid being a maths professor is a very difficult task. He have to be cautious, motivating and strict all together. He should look over his students performance in his subject. He is the most loved math professor I must say. His teaching skills are always on point. He solves all his students doubts without getting irritated or annoyed. And he is strict at the same time.

Arya is busy in her college as well. She is preparing her students for international dance and music competations. She never fails to motivate her students. Nowadays she is taking extra online classes from her home for her students. Arya is most loved music and dance teacher in her college. And she is very happy about it. But she is stressed as well that how her students are going to perform.

It's late at night everyone came back home except Agastya. Zaid was hell worried for his bestie so he called him several times but his phone is dead. Now he is even more worried for him so he thought to call Arya and Ilham and inform the same. Listening to Zaid's voice note in WhatsApp Ilham and Arya came running to Zaid and Agastya's flat. Now three of them were waiting for Agastya to come home. Arya was strolling outside restlessly while Zaid and Ilham were sitting inside and waiting for him.

On the other side while Agastya is all set to leave for his flat one of his team member Madhavan came running to Agastya and stood infront of him panting heavily. After somewhat calming down Madhavan told something to Agastya which made him furious.

Now Agastya is in beast mode. His eyes turned red. His neck viens are popping out. While he is breathing fire.

Agastya without any further delay sat on his bike before he speed up to his destination Madhavan hurriedly sat on the back of his bike. While Agastya glared him through his bike's mirror.

I can't leave you alone with that bastard sir. Said Madhavan shivering.

Madhavan is the only trusted team member of Agastya. Agastya have immense trust on Madhavan. Madhavan is very brave he never hesitate stating facts and taking action against wrong just like Agastya. All these qualities Madhavan has learnt from Agastya itself. For Madhavan Agastya is no less than his boss. Only Madhavan from the entire team has guts to work with Agastya.

Sighing defeated infront of his stubborn team mate Agastya started his bike and spend up to the location with full speed.

The thing is the case on which Agastya and his team is working on is very complicated one. And includes mafia. And recently Agastya arrested a mafia leader for which it became a very big controversy in his office because politicians were included with that mafia leader. But Agastya's senior officer took care of it because he have immense trust on Agastya that he will finish the case.

Now the thing is the mafia leader whom Agastya has arrested have been eloped from the jail. And the worst thing is one of commissionar from the police station has helped him escape from the jail. But thank god Madhavan tracked the location of that mafia person. Now Agastya and Madhavan are on mission to drag him to jail again. But this time more carefully because they will be getting a very important and final hint for the case this time. All thanks to the stupid mafia who is digging graves for him and his boss.