4

Agastya stood shocked watching their 4 families standing outside his flat. Well their families knew the fact that they will be staying in one place in the weekends. So the families directly came to Agastya's flat. Agastya is soo happy watching his parents after a long time. It will be a pure lie if we say that he didn't miss his family. His trance broke when he heard his mother's voice.

[Swarna: Agastya's mother, Rudra: Agastya's father, Aditi: Agastya's sister]

[Shabnam: Ilham's mother, Mustafa: Ilham's father]

[Chanchala: Arya's mother, Samarth: Arya's father]

[Suhana: Zaid's mother, Aadhil: Zaid's father]

Agastya. Oh my god. Look at yourself kya haal bana ke rakha hai. Kaise hua yeh sab. Bohot dard ho raha hai kya? Asked Swarna ji being completely terrified watching her son in this state.

Agastya. Are you ok? Asked Rudra ji after controlling himself. By watching Af we can say that he is in pain watching his son's state.

Pehle toh aap sab andar aayiye. Kab se bahar kade hue hai. Said Agastya.

After making everyone come inside the flat. Agastya hugged his parents tightly. He is having tears in his eyes while hugging his parents. Agastya wiped his tears before breaking the hug so that no one noticed him crying.

I'm fine mumma and papa. Don't worry. Aur mumma papa aap dono ko toh ab tak yeh sab ki aadat pad jaana chahiye tha na. Yeh pehli baar todi hai ki aap mujhe iss halat mein dekh rahe ho. Said Agastya.

Haan haan bas karo ab. Hume mat samjhao. Aur tumhaari halat dekho. Tum apne khayal hi nahi rakhte na. Said Swarna ji angrily why not her son is looking like a Zombie.

Mumma Aaj kal overnight kar raha hoon bas isliye. Aajkal stress bhi bohot zyada hai isliye bas thoda sa thaka hua hoon. Papa samjhao na mumma ko. Said Agastya whining like a kid.

Haa bas karo Swarna aur kitna daantna hai usse. Bechara itna kaam karta hai. Aur uska job hi aisa hai toh woh kya kar sakta hai. Said Rudra ji.

Haan haan pata hai. Kuch bolu toh baap beta team mein aa kar mujhe hi sunane lagte hai. Said Swarna ji being irritated by her son and husband.

Agastya and Rudra ji hugged her making her huff and hug them back.

Agastya broke the hug with a bright smile playing on his lips. And turned around only to see his Kiddo standing beside the couch silently while controlling her tears.

Agastya ran to her and hugged her tightly kissing her forehead time to time. That is it for Aditi, the tears which she was controlling from the time she reached his flat flowed freely from her eyes. She is crying softly while hugging her partner in crime. She missed him very much.

After Agastya got transferred for Banglore there was no one to irritate her. There was no one to steal her ice cream. There was no one to sneak her from house at late night and take her to ice cream date. There was no one for her to share her little secrets.

Kiddo. Kaisi ho tum? Call bhi nahi karti yaar tu toh. Bohot busy ho gayi ho right. Said Agastya.

Kya yaar Bhai tujhe toh pata hai na ki mujhe nahi aata call mein baat karna. Bohot awkward ho jaata hai. Bas isliye baat nahi karti. Aur kuch nahi. Said Aditi whining like a kid.

It's ok kiddo. I am just kidding you know. Said Agastya kissing his Kiddo's forehead.

After meeting Aditi, Agastya greeted everyone politely. Everyone have become a family now. So everyone are more than comfortable with everyone.